~4~

Whoo I'm writing another one! On to the story! Also sorry if it's cringey!

Michael's P.O.V•

Today is like any other day, except that it's Saturday and Jeremy and I are going to 7/11, but I felt something wet hit my nose. I look up, then next a speck of water hit the lens of my glasses, then another, then another, then another, soon after that my glasses was filled with little clear specks, so I took my glasses off and cleaned them. I glance over at a shivering Jeremy, then an idea popped up in my head. "Hey Jeremy." He look over.

"Hm?" His face was a light red from the cold, foggy air. "Remember when you used to put my hoodie on in 7th grade?" He blushed slightly and hesitatingly nodded, but before his head moved for a nod, my hoodie was already off, revealing my Pac-Man sweater. I hand him my hoodie. "Well, you look cold." I see him blush more and shake his head, so I give him a stare that I use when he hesitates on something.

•Jeremy's P.O.V•

All I can do is blush more and hesitantly reach for his hoodie, but he's right, I did always put it on in 7th grade.

{Flashback}

"Oh my God, can't the school turn the heat on? It's damn cold."

"Here, wear my hoodie."

"Uh, ok."

{End of flashback}

I chuckle quitely and put the hoodie on. Soon enough, we arrive at 7/11. I smile to myself, his hoodie still smells the same.

•Christine's P.O.V•

While I was taking a walk with some of the others, I seen Michael and Jeremy, probably going to 7/11. I whisper. "Hey guys, look it's Jeremy and Michael!" Then I realized that Michael doesn't have his hoodie. And of course, Jenna had to point that out. "Michael's not wearing his hoodie? What?" Jeremy looked like he was spacing out, but then, then then(hehe), when Jeremy stopped spacing out.

He put. Michael's hoodie on. Oh. My. God! And Jenna started taking pictures, of course. And I squealed quitely, jumping up and down, then I stopped. "Wait, do you guys think, it's just because it's very cold and since they're best friends?" Rich and Jake nodded, I think because they were doing the same thing. I chuckle and look back at Michael and Jeremy.

"We're going to get them together one way or another." I smile, and the others nod. I see Jeremy glance over, so I dicide to text him.

           So, how's it going with :Stagedork1
                                                          Michael?                                               
Stagedork2: we used to do this in 7th grade! Shut up.

        What happened before? :Stagedork1

Stagedork2: he asked if I remembered when I wore his hoodie in 7th grade...

  Ok! Just keep it up! You are :Stagedork1
  doing good, you'll get him in no time!

Stagedork2: that just makes me think  you're up to something

Nope, we're just helping you :Stagedork1
out! Then we're gonna try to get Rich and Jake together!

Stagedork2: I'll get in on that now.