🎵|10

Author Pov.

Jungkook was doing some of his papers when taehyung suddenly walked into his office, he sat on the table hoping jungkook will give him some of his attention which he finally did after five minutes.

" so, what did you want to tell me? " taehyung asked excitedly curious, jungkook sighed as he looked at taehyung " what is his name? ".

" what do you mean? Who..? " taehyung asked confused, jungkook groaned as he looked at him, he doesn't even know why his asking about this mystery boy but he had to know at least his name.

" when we exchanged numbers, you never told me a broken hearted boy was involved.. " jungkook sighed as he stood up, " but now, I am curious about him.. curious about why would you let go of such a vulnerable soul..? ".

Taehyung looked at the floor trying to calm himself before answering his friend, " park jimin.. " he said bitterly.

" why did you break up with him? " jungkook asked curiously as he turned to look at his friend, taehyung wasn't comfortable but the younger tone sent shivers down his spine leading him to answer almost immediately.

" he cheated on me.. " taehyung said while fiddling with his fingers, " so I did the same.. " he added as he glanced at jungkook, " are you sure? He sounds so broken as he talked to you.. " jungkook said as he turned back to look at the window behind him.

" talk to me?.. but we do- " jungkook interrupted him " he talks to me.. not knowing it's not you.. " he said as he released an annoyed groan.

" try to stop being harsh on him, he seems to be so broken.. please taehyung " jungkook said sincerely, taehyung just hummed as a response, " I need to go, see you later " taehyung excused himself before leaving not caring about the younger response.