Charter 3 jenny's plans...

Aphmau. Pov.
"I guess I should get a pregnancy's test" I put on something else something would help cover the baby bump
Then I walk out and go to class a lot of students we're looking at me odd it was embarrassing so after class I went out to get a pregnancy test from the drug store then I went back to my dorm.
Aaron pov.
Jenny has been such a jerk lately she has been bullying Aphmau so I broke up with her and then I decided to get my own revenge on her so me and aph did thing I can't believe I lied to her what was I thinking! She could oh got pregnant wait pregnant!?.
Jenny. Hey Aaron!
Aaron. Jenny leave me alone!
Jenny. Look can we plzz get back together?
Aaron. What no!
Jenny. Why not!?
Aaron. Cause you we're bullying my friend and creating horrible rumors about her!!!
Jenny.WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR FRIEND IS A HUSSY!!!
Aaron. SHE IS NOT A HUSSY!!!
Jenny.WHY DO YOU EVEN FRIENDS WITH HER!?
Aaron.CAUSE AT LEAST SHE NEVER LIED TO ME OR PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE!!
Jenny.WELL SHE IS LIEING TOO I BET SHE IS PREGNANT WITH SOMEONE ELSE IS CHILED!!
Aaron. IF SHE WAS PREGNANT THE CHILD WOULD BE MINE!!!
Jenny."gasps,her eyes widen'  I have to go"runs away crying"
"Meanwhile"
Aphmau. Pov.
Okay I took the test and now waiting for results"few minutes later"okay now it's time to finally find out"looks at the test her eyes widened....I'm pregnant.....
"Hours later
Cathy. So she mite be pregnant with his child?
Jenny.  Yes I supposed to be pregnant with his child!?
Cathy. What about people reaction?
Jenny. Oh plz I'm popular so that won't matter
Cathy. So what's the plan?
Jenny. Okay here is the plan...
Here is another charter if hiding his baby hope you enjoy this charter and what do you think  is Jenny and Cathy planning for Aphmau? Sincerely me👱🏻‍♀️👩🏼💗💜❤️