Swearing on Walruses

Twelve minutes later and the boy had yet to let go of Amira, the poor rabbit was still in between them, probably about to die from lack of air, BECAUSE THE BOY WAS HOLDING HER SO TIGHTLY. 

"Uhhhhhhh, can you let me go? Patch here is suffocating." The boy immediately let go, and launched himself back a bit. The two studied the other for a while until the boy cleared his throat,

"M-may I ask you a q-question?" 

"You just did." Amira pointed out. She then began to laugh and nodded in agreement,                       "Yeah, go on ahead."

"Name, tribe, and age, please, I hope you know that you are on stone tribes territory?"

Amira looked at him, and rolled her eyes. "Amira, Frost tribe, fifteen, and no, I'm not, Stone tribe's territory ends over there," she said, pointing to a tree labeled, '<~ Frost tribe territory'. He rolled his eyes and stood up then extended his hand to the small girl, she lifted her hand to take it then smirked, "You DO know that I have the right to ask you now, right? So, Name, Tribe, and age, please." He rolled his eyes, "Roan Keist, Stone, and seventeen. Now, do you want help up, or not?" He annoyingly announced. 

"First off," Amira began, "I can help myself up," she stood up, and set down the rabbit. "Second off, You do know your trespassing on Frost tribe territory, right?" She mimicked him. Roan's eyes widened, he did NOT want to get in trouble, if he did, he wouldn't be able to go to the thing that night (forgot what I called it :P). "Please, don't say anything!" He implored, Amira smirked again, "What if I do?" 

"Please?"

"Oh, fine."

"Do you swear? On your mother's life?"

"No, but I'll swear on a walrus!" 

Roan sighed, "Good enough, thank you Amira! I have to leave now, bye!"

He picked up his sack of game, and picked up all the arrows he dropped, then, in a flash. He ran off.

((WOOOOOOOOO feels good to update again, even though the all one one person is reading this XD, Thanks for reading this! And have a good day. -Random Chan.))