Chapter 4 ~ Reunited at last

*Fred's POV*

Were all up bright and early, even Phoenix got up this morning. She must be feeling better.

"How you feeling Phoe?"

I ask as she walks into the kitchen looking a little better than yesterday.

"Yeah I feel fine now, just really needed some sleep, thanks"

She replies with a smile brighter than the sun.

"Right Weasley's and friends, we leave in 5 minuets tops!"

Mum orders while walking into the kitchen.

Harry joined us last night. And Hermione.

Something is definitely not right. But on one will tell us what, and I'm not the only one who's wondering either.

***

"Right you three can go off and do your own thing if you wish, I need to get some more things for Ginny."

Me, George and Phoenix each exchange a cheeky grin and swiftly make our way over to Zonkoe's.

I notice a beautiful looking brunet walking our way, oh no wait I think she has a boyfriend, she's with a tall blond guy who looks like her type.

"JINX, RHYS!"

Phoenix shouts from beside me and George causing us to jump away slightly as she runs off towards the couple I was just looking at.

I can't help but laugh as Phoenix jumps on the girl who I presume is Jinx.

"Guys this is Fred and George. Fred, George this is Jinx and Rhys."

I politely greet them in return. I can't keep my eyes off this Jinx girl other than Phoenix I haven't seen anyone else so beautiful.

"So what brings you...OH MY FUCKING GOD, Phoenix is that a promise ring?!"

Jinx shouts with the biggest grin on her face causing Phoenix to blush bright red making me and George laugh at her reaction.

"Yes, it is and look what's engraved on the inside"

Phoenix says slipping off the ring and handing it to Jinx, she rolls her eyes in reply and hands the ring back to Phoenix as she laughs at her reaction.

"Aww Phoenix has found her cup of care"

Rhys says awing over Phoenix. Phoenix just gives him a blank stare.

We all decide to walk around as one big group for a while until Rhys and Jinx go off on their own.

***

*George's POV*

"Not long til we go back to school now Phoe"

I say to Phoenix. It's just me and her sat on her bed talking about who we think the next defence teacher is going to be.

"I can't wait, should be fun, I miss my fellow Fangirl."

Phoenix says sounding tired as she looks up at me.

"Hey, am I not good enough for you?"

I ask sounding mock offended. Phoenix just laughs and kisses me gently instead.

I pick Phoenix up and move her so she's sat on me one leg on either side of my waist while were sat on the bed.

She decides to take it further and kisses me harder as I return the favour.

I love it when she gently runs her nails up and down my back.

Just as I move my hands to her side lifting up her top, Fred bursts through the door rambling about something causing me and Phoenix to pull away.