me

Dear jungkook,

hi baby, the time you were reading this I'm supposed to be very far away now. I'm really sorry my love but I did this for you and me. I'm disgusted of myself because I just used you to gain fame and I was ashamed of that. I didn't deserve you and you didn't deserve someone as pathetic as I am. you know i decided to date you because of your popularity, I was pathetic right? but guess what? karma is a bitch and I started falling inlove with you. I didn't regret falling inlove with you because your such an amazing and incredible person and you deserve love but i didn't deserve your love you see.

I felt guilty of what I have done but I'm quite thankful because I got to meet you. I got to meet a person like you whom had made me special for the very first time in my life and I know that you're the only one who could make me felt like that. You always cared for me, you always protected me and you always loved me and I was thankful for that but I couldn't forgive myself for what have I done and I couldn't love myself therefore because I'm beyond disgusted of myself because I had used such a lovely and innocent person like you.

You deserve better jungkook. You'll meet someone better than me and someone who will never used you. I guess this is pretty long huh? But I guess my feelings are exploding right now. Jungkook I love you so much, I love your flaws and I love your existence. Don't think that i left you because I didn't love you,trust me jungkook I love you from the bottom of my heart. It's just that I couldn't seem to forgive myself for what have I done and jungkook you're better off without me. I'm just an attention whore whose inlove with you so much but jungkook thank you my love for being with me even if I'm this pathetic, thank you for giving me amazing memories that I will never forget.

Remember this jungkook, I, Kim Taehyung will always love you and you, Jeon Jungkook will always remain in my heart. Goodbye love, you flew right by love.

the one who loves you,
taehyung