Reunion and Lunch Time

*Flash Back*

'Please, speak Yuichirou...'

A piller fell on the orphanage care taker. I stared at her lifeless body, before standing up and running for it.

10 minutes later...

I was walking around after leaving the orphanage. I had no where to go. No place to call home. Tears threatened to fall, but I held them back. The cool breeze got colder and I was shivering. It had been about another 5 minutes before I collapsed on the snowy ground. Everything went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up, not on the ground, but on a comfy couch.

"W-where am I?" I thought to myself, looking around the room.

The door opened and two strange men walked in.

'Oh, he's awake.' The black haired guy grunted.

'Oh, come now Guren. The kid just woke up. Give him a break.' The silver haired guy replied.

'Tch. I can't believe you decided to take this kid in, Shinya. He's just gonna be a nuisance.' Guren mumbled.

I don't know why, but seeing these two, I started tearing up.

'Oh now look. You made the poor kid cry!' Shinya shouted at Guren.

Shinya started to walk towards me and brought me into a hug. His warmth comforted me and I hugged back. My crying stopped and he let go.

'There. Now, if you wouldn't mind, could you tell me your name?' He asked.

I looked at my feet. I tried to speak, but nothing would come out.

'Oh great. The kid won't speak. Let's just contact the police and get his parents to come pick him up.' Guren said, walking over to the phone.

Hearing him say my parents, I immediately got up and ran over to him and tugged on his pants, trying to pull him back.

'Huh? What are you trying to do here, kid?' He asked, picking me up.

I tried to talk again, but still, no words came out. I mouthed "I don't have any parents. They died." But, Guren didn't understand.

'Hey Shinya. You can translate mouthed words, right?'

'Yeah. Why? Is he trying to say something?'

'Yeah. He won't talk so he's mouthing something. I don't know, but maybe you will.'

Guren placed me on the ground and Shinya walked over to me, bending down so he was my height.

'Ok, now, what were you trying to say?' He asked.

I mouthed it again.

'Uh, huh. He says that his parents were killed, so he has no were to stay. Let's keep him here with us, ok?'

Guren let out a "tch", but agreed.

1 year later...

'Get out of here you brat!' Guren yelled, chasing me out of the house.

I turned to him, tears in my eyes.

'Guren! What do you think you're doing! Yuichirou doesn't have a place to stay!' Shinya yelled.