part 2 : ma l'ecole

3 weeks after the funeral

TRINGGGG TRINGGGG!!!!!
shit omg it's already 8 o clock . Why did school have to start this fast . Vacation is to recover from a whole year of school . But this vacation is far from that . Since my mom died much had happened.  We moved houses , we used to live in a very big mansion but since mom's gone the became so quiet we decided to move . We now life in a apartment in the city . It's small but cosy . It's all white , black and greyish. My new room is smaller but nicer . I have a closet , king size bed a bathroom and a table. But enough with my thought I am coming to late on my first school day . And I can not risk that. Here I am standing in front of my closet debating what I should wear . Either some nice black skinny jeans with a Gucci belt and a white blouse. Or a crop top with some nice bleu jeans shorts . I chose the black jeans with the white blouse and the Gucci belt . I went to the bathroom . Brushed my teeth . And did my make up.  Nothing to much just some concealer , mascara, lip gloss, my eyebrows and eyeliner . You're thinking what to you mean whit nothing much.  I girl gotta to what a girl gotta do . I go down stairs eat some breakfast and get my shoes.  My hair is loose . I have long brown reddish hair like a fox . Now of to school. As I go in the school all eyes are on me . Oeh there we go Amanda is coming.  Amanda is the worst bitch you will ever know . " Alayna you look better than I assumed " Amanda said . "And why is that Amanda " I said . "Well we all know your mom just died so I expect you to look like a whale " she said . " I have no intention of taking that title from you bye Amanda " I said . When I arrived at my locker I got a hug from behind when I turned around I saw my best friend chelsea.  " CHELSS OMG LAYNA  " we shouted . "You look fine " she said.  " nah girl look at you you look bomb see good "I said . "Thank you babe said . 

After the last lesson of school

" bye chelss "I shouted . " bye layna "she said ".
As I walked out of the school I saw my ex jack Allison Douglas . He still as cute as always tho . He approached me . He said " come with me leeyna " . Before I could even resist he already took me to his car .

A weird long car ride later 

Here I was a shisha shop in the main city.  " LEEYNA LEEYNA  LEEYNA " they were shouting . And I did it I smoked shisha and it was good . It wasn't My first time. I used to do it much when I was with my ex . And I missed it . He took me to a room and we did some very bad things ;) . This was the end of the good and nice alayna

To be continued .......