1

Gay: Solby:

"Oh this can't be fair! How the fuck do they expect me to keep my hands off of you without Kat here?" Sam rolled his eyes as Colby stared out of his bedrooms' window, glaring at Corey and Jake running around with Buddy.
Colby turned around slowly and looked his best friend Sam up and down, biting his lip.

"Dude, Kat is out of town isn't she?" Sam cocked up his right eyebrow and connected eyes with Colby.

"Yes she is, why?" Colby gazed into Sam's eyes, he bit his lip and put his large hands onto Sam's waist, pulling him closer. Sam didn't break the gaze with Colby and felt a pair of lips press against his own.
He closed his eyes knowing they were Colby's. He felt Colby's tongue brush against his bottom lip, barging his mouth open as Colby's tongue fought with his own, Colby's winning.

"Just checking." He smirked again Sam's lips. Colby pushed Sam down onto his bed and turned to lock his bedroom door.
He did then turned back to Sam. Sam's eyes were full of love and lust... he licked his now dry lips slowly, watching Colby slowly pull off his shirt, showing his 6 pac off. Sam moaned in the back of his throat and pulled Colby down on top of him.

"Come on Colby, use those amazing grinding skills of yours on me." Sam bit his lip. Colby smirked and kissed Sam's neck, sucking to leave a mark. Colby pulled Sam's shirt off and made his way to Sam's collarbone, kissing it.
Sam ran his fingers through his hair, which had began to become sweaty. Colby kissed down Sam's stomach until he made it to his trousers, he pulled them off and made his way back up to Sam's face.
He gave his best friend a look that pushed Sam off the edge. He smiled lightly.

"Grind on me." Sam winked and licked is lips. Colby began rolling his hips down onto Sam's fully hardened crotch, he earned a moan of response.
Colby continued grinding as he kissed Sam's neck.

"Holy shit. Now Colby. Now." Sam moaned breathlessly and rested his arms above his head. Colby stood up and pulled off his trousers and boxers, his rock hard dick springing out. Sam raised his eyebrows and bit his lip.
Sam pulled off his to let his dick hit the air. He shivered slightly and closed his eyes, his lips slightly parted.

Colby turned Sam over. He ran his hand down Sam's back and watched him shiver. Colby smirked and put on a condom...

"Colby... I've never had a dick up my ass before..." Colby chuckled at his best friend.

"Just don't force it too much dude. It'll hurt at first then get easier. Ready?" Sam nodded as Colby slowly pushed in, Sam moaned at the feeling of his hole being stretched widely.

"K-keep going." Sam whispered. Colby pushed all the way into Sam before slowly pulling out again. Sam's eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Sam you're so tight." Colby moaned and held his friends' hips and pushed back in, steadying his pace of thrusts.

In....out....in....out....in....

"Colby, go faster, I-I think I'm stretched open enough for you to go harder." Colby nodded and picked up the pace.

In..out..in..out.in..

"Oh my god." Sam moaned and gripped the bedsheets between his fists.

"Different position?" Sam nodded and felt Colby pull out. Colby laid on his back and let Sam clamber on top of him.

"Just sink down dude, then you should be good." Colby licked his lips slowly. Sam lined his hole up with Colby again and slid down, moaning at the feeling. Colby moaned with pleasure and breathed out breathlessly. He took Sam's dick into his hand and jerked him. Sam was bouncing and moaning like crazy.

"Jesus Christ, s-so good." Sam bit his lip and bounced faster on Colby, feeling his friends' free hand rest on his waist.

"I'm gonna cum soon, keep going." Colby smirked and rubbed Sam faster.

"C-Colby, I'm gonna c-cum..." Sam moaned as Colby jerked him faster.

"Cum dude. I'm about to aswell." Sam moaned and bounced harder, cum spurting from the tip of his dick, he felt Colby filling up the condom he had on.

Colby sucked in a breath and licked the cum off of his fingers from Sam. Sam pulled off of Colby slowly, immediately laying on the bed. Colby pulled off the condom, tied it in a knot and threw it into the bin in the corner of his room.

"Wow..." Sam smiled and looked at his best friend.

"Good?"

Sam nodded.

"Good."

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Hellooooooo! This is a new book and tbh I'm looking forward to writing more in it. Writers block has ran away from me and I have more ideas for my other books I think you should check out if u aren't already:

Sign of the times; a harry styles x reader book where you two fall in love.

Me and my daddy's colours: my most popular Larry stylinson book now at 5.4k I believe! Like wtaf!? Thank you😊😭❤️

Don't call/kill me daddy: Larry stylinson and lashton book. I never remember the name lol 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

And a few others I never remember which will probs scar your eyes 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Ok bye

And if you want a certain celeb smut scene in the book, don't be afraid to comment, or you don't want others knowing, tell me on sc

Gmerrishaw

Ok now I'm going

Bye bye guyssssss

❤️❤️❤️🌎🌎🌎

And apologies for any incorrect spelling, kinda dyslexic,

Sorry

Bye ❤️❤️