2

Phan:

"Daniel Howell! Where the actual ffffffff-flump are my glasses?!" Phil groaned and bursted into Dan's room, as Dan ignored him and sat on his bed.
He was laying on his stomach whilst his computer was in front of him, editing videos. He rolled his eyes.

"On your face maybe?" Phil tapped on his face and felt his glasses. He giggled and walked out of Dan's room.

"Fucking finally..." Dan clicked a tab on google.

Phil Lester Shirtless was wrote across the screen. Dan moaned and bit his lip as he sat up and palmed himself through his black skinny jeans (totes Daniel😉).

"Oh and Dan I- holy shiz! Sorry!" Phil squeeked and ran out the room, slamming the door. Dan groaned and covered his face with his hands.

"P-Phil, come back!" Dan stuttered and closed his laptop, standing up from his bed and making his way to his best friends' room.
He knocked on the door and walked in. Phil was sitting on his bed with his legs crossed, looking down at his legs.

"Phil I... I'm so sorry, I just..," Dan hesitated. "I love you Phil Lester, more than a friend..." Phil's head snapped up and looked at Dan. He smiled hardly.

"I think I feel the same." Dan smiled and crawled onto Phil's bed, slowly approaching him. He pushed his lips onto Phil's and straddled him.
Phil moaned and slipped Dan's shirt over his head, removing his own after. Dan smirked and kissed down Phil's neck, he moaned and felt his pants tightening as Dan ran his tongue over his stomach.

"Dan, suck me off." Phil moaned and let Dan unbuckle his belt and slide his trousers off. His dick sprang out in front of Dan and felt his warm mouth wrap around the tip.
Phil moaned loudly and fisted Dan's hair, pushing him down. Dan began sucking and every so often deepthroating Phil's hard member.

"D-Dan, oh w-wow." Phil hiccuped as he hummed softly. Dan sucked faster, his head moving quickly. Phil felt warm suddenly.

"D-Dan Ik gonna cum." Dan bopped his head up and down faster and felt Phil shoot his loads down his throat. Dan popped off and stood up.

"Do you need help?" Dan shook his head, Phil frowned.

"I'll sort this out myself unless you come to my room." Dan winked. Phil pulled his pants up and followed Dan to his room.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Not continuing it I just wrote it.

They had cheeky bum sex lol

Bai bish ❤️❤️❤️