Chapter 18: ...Alraune...

Allen's POV

I wasn't sure why I'm here, but I really need to get out of here if I'm to stop whatever Alraune's planning. I continued following my mom, as she soon entered Rodin's bar, The Gates of Hell.

She smirked, "Just need a few things, and I'll be back on my way." She reassured him. He noticed me, but didn't say anything. She told me to stay with Rodin until her business was settled. Once she was gone, I turned to Rodin. "Rodin, I need your help." I told him, and he raised an eyebrow. "Do you anything about time travel?" I asked, and he sighed. "I knew somethin' was off about you when I saw your haircut. That Umbran Heart.... It's Bayonetta's, isn't it?" He asked, and I nodded

He sighed, setting down the glass he's cleaning. "There's only one way you could've came here from the future. A special relic, only one of it's kind: The Bracelet of Infinity." He said, and I raised my eyebrow. He shrugged. "It's what it sounds like." He said. We heard footsteps, and we turned around to see Rayona running in.

He raised his eyebrow, "Who's she?" He asked. I shook my head, "A friend, just hurry up! Where can we find this bracelet?" "Well, because it was misused so often in the past, they locked it in the one place no one would ever go: Inferno." He said, and I groaned. It sounded like Rayona did too.

Rodin was kind enough to give us the express pass. Once we walked away from him, he disappeared. I looked around, sighing. "I really did not wanna be here again..." I said, and she nodded, "Ditto." I looked around, trying to find a bracelet. I heard sinister laughter, "Looking for this?" I heard a demonic voice say. I angrily turned around to see Alraune.... "Oh great. Of course you'd have it. So tell me: Why aren't you scared of losing again?" I asked, and she smirked. "Because, I am just a clone of time. The real me is back in the present. So, in the end: I'm not very scared of your weak magic." Okay, she really wants to die. Alraune held up her arm, and the gauntlet, which was most likely the Bracelet of Infinty, was in plain view. "Come take it... If you dare..." She said, and I looked behind her, then smirked. "Hey... You might want to turn around." I said, and she frowned at me. "Do you think I am as stupid as a human child? I-" "Really need to shut your mouth." I heard Rayona's mother, Jeanne, say. Alraune turned in surprise, before she was kicked away by Madama Styx, who was now behind Jeanne.

She kicked her down, then stomped on her chest. "Now... Do you mind giving your toy to mummy? Or do I have to get upset?" She said, before Alraune spat at her. Jeanne narrowed her eyes, then kicked Alraune in the face, knocking her out. She then removed the gauntlet, and tossed it to us. "Mom...." Rayona said slowly, as she caught it. Jeanne raised her eyebrow, "Whatever are you on about? I woke up in Rodin's bar, and he asked me to help these two children lost in Inferno. Seeing as I was just there, it didn't seem too bad." She said.

She sighed, "Well, I must be off. Don't get into too much trouble now kids. I wouldnt want to have to tell your mummies on you." She said, before disappearing into a red sigil. Rayona wiped a tear from her eye, as I put a hand on her shoulder. She took a deep, shaky breath, before handing me the gauntlet. I put it on my wrist, then aimed directly in front of us. I summoned my magic into the gauntlet, envisioning the same time we left. It wasn't long before a rift, similar to before only blue this time, appeared. I tossed off the gauntlet, took Rayona's hand, then leapt inside.

And once again, I lost consciousness.

End of Chapter 19