MEET DEV..

"Today is your last session Pari, and I don't wanna discuss any problem. I want to know your experience after the completion of ur sessions." A handsome psychologist told his patient
"It's amazing to be with you. I feel awesome and more lively after each and every session. It could be possible only because of u Dev. Thank u so much. " she got up and hugged him.  He too reciprocated to it.
"Dev, can I have your personal.... "
"No Pari, I m sorry but I don't befriend my patients"
She was sad to the fact that she could not meet him from tomorrow.
"I shall leave.  Thanks for everything"
Dev bade her farewell and sat on his chair.  Then he received a call from his Best Friend, Rehaan
"Hey buddy, when will we have to go?"
"Tomorrow morning,  we have a flight. So be on time Dr."  Rehaan, the groom told..
"Have u called all our school frnds?" dev asked
"Yes dude, all r coming. I m so excited for my wedding and Priya told me that someone special will also might come"
"Someone special? But who? " Dev enquired.
"Donno." nd he hung the phone.
Dev started packing his stuffs for the wedding.
"Oh my God, how will the girl control their hormones when I will be wearing this Sherwani?" he smirked. He is so self obsessed with himself. But he wasnot like this before. A nerdy, intelligent and introvert guy who used to sit on the first bench and study. Only one person in the whole class talked to him, she was Sona, the fat,chubby and bubbly girl, most talkative but intelligent as well.
"Where did she go? Where is she now? Has Rehaan invited her but he hates her" he was thinking.
Keeping aside all his thoughts, he dozed off to sleep.

OUR MALE LEAD IS ALL SET TO MAKE HIS ENTRY IN THE BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING