SONA'S ENTRY..

"ONE SMALL POSITIVE THOUGHT IN THE MORNING CAN CHANGE THE ENTIRE OUTCOME OF THE DAY"

Priya wakes up with a hope of meeting Sona and solving out all the issues between Sona and Rehaan.

"I hope Sona got my message and comes here at least on the marriage day. I so wanna meet her, she is the one because of whom I got Rehaan as my partner. I still remember that me and Rehaan fought as by whose side, Sona will attend the wedding and she always used to laugh that out." 

She was zoned out but her phone beep brought her back, "Hello?" but no reply. This is the same no who has been calling her since yesterday

"Who is on the line?" Priya kept asking but no response. Irritatingly, she hung the call.

One the other side, the groom woke up with a bright smile on his face.

"Finally, u will be married to your love Rehaan" he thought but then one name flashed in his mind who was solely responsible for uniting the love birds back in school. It was Sona. He hit his hand with full force on bed upholstery and blood ooze out. This pain is 100 times less than what he had to go through when Sona left him, all alone

----------------------------------------------------------------

All the people got ready Haldi ceremony. Dev came  out of his room in a white sherwani which was revealing his hard masculine chest and he was looking dead dropping handsome.

knock knock....

"Come in"

Rehaan enetered his room and raised his eyebrows, "I guess its my wedding, so just..." he teased Dev

"I know buddy but u already have got ur love and I m still single. I want girls to look at me and try me, a one night stand will also do" he winked at him and rehaan made a disgusting face

"Come out of ur One night stand world yaar. its impossible for anyone to make an idea that u r a Dr. and not a casanova jobless person"

"Yes yes.. Btw, lets go down as we have to reach before the girls"

They came down in the open area which was decorated beautifully with flowers and satin sheets.

Soon, the bride and groom took their place but Haldi has not yet arrived. All were talking and laughing, and as usual Nitya was clinging on Dev.

DEV'S POV

Again, priya received a call and he got hell angry, "Who the hell is on the line , calling me for no reason?" she burst out in anger while Rehaan tried to control her.

"Just turn around and u will get know" at last the person replied. Priya turned around and there stood a girl with a familiar face in a white capri and orange short top revealing her perfect waist

 Priya turned around and there stood a girl with a familiar face in a white capri and orange short top revealing her perfect waist

Priya could not believe her eyes, "Sona......" she immediately ran and hugged her tightly. Hearing the name, all the people turned around and they see a pretty girl hugging the bride who was unknown to almost everybody except for Priya, Rehaan, me, Anisha and Rohit(school friend). I was blinking my eyes rapidly to absorb the situation. Is it the same Sonakshi who was fat or you say healthy and chubby? Its hard to believe the change in her figure, she has completely transformed from fat to fit, chubby to sexy. What the hell are u thinking Dev? Control your bloody hormones. I noticed all the boys were just looking at her and I must admit she has grown up to be so beautiful.

Then I looked at Rehaan who was standing like a statue there. His face was blank showing no emotions. Is he happy or angry? I m now doubting on my medical degree. Sona joined us.

"Rehaan..." she chipped and he instantly got up from his heat and left the scene. I observed the change of expression in Sonakshi's face.

THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER GUYS, I HOPE U LIKED IT.