END OF BEGINNINGS.

DUSK 'TIL DAWN
A JOURNEY WITH KTH & MYG

━━ OH, BUT WHEN the stars fall and when your sparks cut out (the heavens should beg you to ask for mercy), run. run as fast as your feet can take you. this world is not for you, darling. take your ambrosia tears and gemstone heart and lock it in pandora's box. make sure to toss it into a paradox so no one can find it. seal your lips and close your eyes. fall into a sea of stars (no one can tell the difference between the sea and sky anymore) and drown yourself into atlantis and glide gracefully with the whales.

win a fistfight with the galaxy and maybe she'll stop the war. stab time in the back and throw her behind you, maybe she'll stop running and give up (rest, sweetheart). tell coincidence you never stumbled upon his sad and dreary eyes (they used to hold dreams), maybe accidents will cease from your endurance. give fate a goodbye kiss, maybe she'll stop longing for your touch. but i swear, she knew it was coming (you, leaving).

tell the gods and goddesses and demons and angels that you said you'll save the love of your life, even if it meant doing all those things. maybe, just maybe, they'll spare you for the hellhounds instead of their wrath hidden in their rusty iron chalices (a breathy, monotonous laugh). maybe, they'll bring your light back. they'll bring your love, the one with the battered soul covered in gold and blood with lush skin that's tainted with sin and eyes that used to hold the vermillion fire but now has feeble ashes of abandoned space ships, back onto your withered hands.

but no promises. they lie, don't they?

SYNOPSIS
i remember you.

EXTRA
angst, outer space, end of the
world, childhood friendships,
temporary mcd, alcoholism,
dystopian/sci-fi genre.

DATES
171203 ; 180606

ROLES

SCAN CREDITSbangtan_sonyeon_scans

SCAN CREDITS
bangtan_sonyeon_scans

NOTES don't expect realism!! everything here isn't scientifically correct n most of thm is jus abt yoongi n taehyung fighting against crossed stars n moons that did them wrong when they thought they loved them i hope u enjoy