My explaination as to why exactly did I make this

So I made this book because I have wanted to try writing some of my 'Creepypasta stories' ideas in an alternate universe and because I've had some really disturbing yet good ideas for stories but I can't write them in my other books because they wouldn't make sense if I post them in there.

The universe variation I use for my 'Creepypasta stories' book is the common 'they all live together in a mansion in the woods' variation.

So for my first story chapter in this book I'm going to try a variation where they do not all live together, and they don't get along very well with each other.

It's going to be Miss Emily's remaining children vs. all of the adults in the story.

Basically it's set up like this: All of the kids used to live with Miss Emily and now they're all roaming around the forest alone because she's dead (you don't get to figure it out just yet but I think you'll like it once you do figure it out) and they have no where to live or they live in small groups without any adults around to take care of them.

Let's just say the adults are confused seeing children in this dangerous forest living alone; some of them want to help but it takes awhile to earn the children's trust, which is nonexistent at this point because something really bad happened besides Miss Emily's death.

I said remaining children because......let's just for now say that some of them are 'missing' and that can mean a number of different things.

Bye.