Teaser.

I know I said I was discontinuing this story but as soon as I published the chapter I got a burst of inspiration. So here you go, a little teaser, I guess.

(Your POV)

I was watching as Ruby began to push with all her might and the doctor grabbing the head of my daughter as she came out of my sister's womb. I then turned to my son, Team WBY, Team JNPR, Team ETH, and Team CFVY, who were all watching with me in awe.

"While death is a beautiful thing, it is only surpassed by life."

I said to the others as my sister pushed out my other daughter. A Grimm. The doctor looked surprised for a moment before finishing his job. I then walked in.

"I got this."

He then moved away as you put your hands on both of your daughter's heads.

"MEID EPRAC IRIRO TE!"

You watched as your daughters grew up 17 years before stopping.

"What are you going to name them?"

Ruby smiled at this. Considering this was the first time you spoke to her out of your own freewill.

Ruby: "I'm going to name her Sarah."

She said looking at her human daughter.

Ruby: "And I'll name her Shade."

She said looking at the Grimm daughter.

*Forgive me for how this picture looks

*Forgive me for how this picture looks. Also not mine. Also also, it's just the female Grimm, Jaune isn't getting sexually harassed in this book. Actually, now that I think about it, would you guys want to see Jaune get sexually harassed?*

Doctor: "Umm Miss Rose? We have some information for you and uhh. It ain't pretty."

Ruby "What is it?"

Doctor: "We ran some tests and found out that Tai isn't your father."

You/Ruby: "WHAT?!"

Doctor: "It's true. In fact your actual biological father is..."

Cliffhanger! What you guys think?

A: Keep on going!
B: Keep making this story, but change this chapter a bit.
C: It's terrible, never write again.