Armageddon

I'm ending this story early because I've got nothing else to write about. It's also gotten out of hand. Maybe one day I'll revisit this story and change the plot a bit and people will like it more. To be honest, I only expected this book to be four pages long.

(Michael's POV)

Journal
Day 1: The first wave came today. It was mostly Grimm. Nothing we couldn't handle. I just can't believe (Y/N) would have done that. I mean I did believe but I just wanted to believe I was wrong. I know he had a traumatic past but the way he's going about this is just wrong. Killing everyone on Remnant just to get back at them? I sort-of wish I killed him earlier but no one would've believed me, besides that, I thought I saw some goodness in his heart. That he could change his ways. Guess it's too late for that now. He has devils and angels joining the attack on his side and he's got that massive army with tech I've never even seen before, along with his Grimm army. It's a good thing we found an ally with Salem. The last thing anyone wants is the Grimm attacking us after a brutal fight. Army: 100%
Day 2: A single scarab attacked today and wiped-out most of our outer defenses. We lost a few men but not too many. Army: 99.8%
Day 3: Salem is dead. Some unknown assassins snuck-in and killed her. All the Grimm then died, we lost a powerful ally and a chunk of our army. Army: 85.5%
Day 4: We must've done something real bad to disturb them, because they hit us with a lot of aerial firepower before running off. Strange thing is, they seemed to know exactly where to hit us. Did they just guess and get lucky? Or did they always know? Army: 50%

'We're fucked. We're just fucking fucked.'

I was on patrol thinking about how fucked we were and reading my journal. Me and the rest of resistance had only fought against the three armies for 4 days but we lost 50% of our army. I then felt three all too familiar presences and sounded the alarm.

Summer: "What's going on?"

"They're here."

I then turned to the direction they were coming from. By the time the army gathered, (Y/N), Jones, and James appeared.

(Y/N): "Remaining people of Remnant! Lend me your ears! Not literally mind you. I wish only to offer my support to you all! Your families are starving! You're running out of ammo and the will to fight! Yet you blatantly refuse to listen to my demands! For I simply wish to kill my family! Nothing more! Nothing less! If you bring me Summer Rose, Qrow Branwen, Ruby Rose, and Yang Xio Long, either alive or dead, I will allow you to join our glorious empire as long as you follow our rules! You can enjoy fresh food everyday without having to worry about viscous Grimm coming to tear you apart while you sleep!"

Army: "Never!"

(Y/N): *Sigh* "I thought you were smarter than this. Guess I was wrong.
*Into radio.* Commence Operation: Cleanse The Filth.

As soon as he said that a scout got back.

Scout: "SIR!"

"What happened?"

Scout: They're sending the whole army to wipe us out! What should we do?"

"Get everyone the best weapons we have. If we're going to die. We're gonna die fighting."

Scout: "Yes sir! Where are you going sir?"

"I'm getting into the warthog."

*Timeskip.*

I took off into the sky to help with the defense and the scout wasn't kidding. It looks like they sent their whole army at us. I began to make runs on their soldiers but whenever I killed one, another took it's place.

'Damn. There's no end to them.'

I then noticed the barrage of missiles heading my way. Using every skill I know. I dodged and weaved through the attack.

"Ha ha!"

I didn't notice the second barrage until it was too lat and I got hit by every missile. When I crashed, I was knocked out.

*Timeskip*

Darkness. That was all I could see. All I could feel. Until I opened my eyes.

"What? Where am I?"

(Y/N): "You're done for."

I then turned to him.

"(Y/N)"

(Y/N): "It's a shame really. You could've used your power to see this coming. Activate your power and tell me in which timeline this didn't happen."

I then peered through all of the timelines in hope of finding a better ending. Eventually, I found one.

"There is one. In it, you helped us conquer the Grimm and brought peace to Renmant."

(Y/N): "Truly it's a shame. Hey. Remember back when we were friends? No. Brothers in Arms?"

"Heh. Yeah. Those were good times. Perhaps if I knew this would happen and could go back in time, I could've prevented all of this."

(Y/N): "How far back would you have gone and what would you have done?"

"I'd go back to when you were born and take you away from there and give you to someone better."

(Y/N): "Even when I'm about to kill you. You still believe in doing the right thing. Enough talk. It's time to fight. Only one of us will leave here alive."

Fight:

*Stop at 7:10*

*Huff* *Puff* 'Finally over.'

I then saw a blur run past me and felt a sudden pain in my chest. I looked down, afraid of what I would find. My fears were confirmed when I saw a large red slash across my torso that cut right through my armor.

"Ha... Ha... ha... Guess you could say I was a... Hey (Y/N). What's a good pun for this situation?"

(Y/N): *Silent*

"Nothing? Guess this isn't a laughing matter huh?"

I then fell down. Feeling death circle around me as I closed my eyes for one final time.

Epilogue: In the end, the resistance was crushed under the new empire's boot. The empire accomplished many feats including the end of Grimm and prevented discrimination against the faunus.

The End.