Ch 9: Boris is a Grumpy Fucking Bear.

Harlow POV:

The moment I was in my room a click sounded through the air.

I turned back to the door and tried the handle.

It wouldn't budge.

Great it only opens from the outside.

I spun to one of the cameras, flipped it the bird and started undressing what little I had on, chucking my bra across the room and shimmying my panties of my hips.

Standing there stark naked in my giant ass room I stretched out my sore muscles knowing full well I was putting on a show for whoever was monitoring me and having zero fucks to give about it.

I was taken from my home, my brother, Lucas, and my crew. Given to this fucking vodka loving bear humping jackass, who then gives me a new crew full of drunken fucks one of which thought they could put their hands on me.

I slid the chain lock onto the door.

I'm angry, not stupid.

Still. I needed a moment of relaxation. I need my bath oils and shit like that to cleanse the grit if alley and drunken fool off of my body.

Practically ripping my wig from my head in my own frustration I started scrubbing the makeup from my face and plucking out my contacts.

The room was virtually set up but I still had to unpack.

I didn't want to fucking unpack.

But there is a giant bathtub with my name all over it...and I need my shit.

So I found my box full of scrubs, soaps, gels and so forth. ripping it open.

Milk baths are my secret obsession. They keep my skin smooth, silky and softer than a damn kitten.

I grinned mischievously when I found my case of milk bottles. My brand packed their baths in the bottles and it was disgustingly girly but my absolute pleasure.

I sifted through them, pushing aside the lavender ones, the rose ones, and even the ones that had a touch of caramel until I got to the honey and clove. My absolute favorite.

I save them for my worst days. The days where I really want to bash someone's face in but cant.

I also opened my giant box of candles placing them around the bedroom and the bathroom, lighting them all.

I has just found my favorite face mask when there was a buzz through the room, "Kotenok. You do realize there are cameras in your room, yes?"

I looked around finding an intercom. right next to the bed.

Because thats sexy. I sauntered over, "communist comrade, you do realize this is my bedroom, yes? And honestly what man wants a woman dressed with this big of bed nearby?"

There was static sort of whistling in the background as he growled through the speaker, "you have been putting on a show for my men."

"Then don't ruin their party. Im trying to prep for my bath fuckface. Pity you guys didn't put cameras in the bathroom, I plan on making myself cum at least twice for my troubles tonight." I paused, "hey vodkalover, your childhood probably consisted of learning how to properly saturate your liver with straight vodka right? You have to have some great booze here, send something up yeah?"

There was silence for a very very long moment, "Kotenok. You could not handle russian vodka. Take your bath, make yourself cum but do not distract my men."

I simply arched a brow as the line went silent again.

Well Boris is a grumpy fucking bear.

Still though. Ten minutes later as I was prepping my bath there was a knock on my door followed by a click magically unlocking it and when I swung it open -still naked- there was a bottle of wine and an empty glass waiting for me.

Picking it up I frowned slightly, "you know mr. Moscow I'm not a child, I don't need grape juice."

Silence. Then that click again, "uh Harlow this is Grant. Dimitri left to do some work but he said you would be unhappy with the wine and would say that...he told me to let you know that that's exactly what you are."

I scowled, "seriously? Im standing here naked do I look like a child?"

"Not to me Harlow but Dimitri is on a whole different level. You are going to need to try harder to ruffle his feathers Frost, this is in all likelihood nothing but childsplay to that man." Another pause, "I was also told to inform you to wear at least panties when you are in your room. Lest you overly tempt the men by flashing your...everywhere."

"Tell him to suck my invisible dick and if he wants me to cage the beast then he can get his ass in here and make me."

Barely paying attention I strode to the bathroom finally about to get my bath.

The intercom buzzed again. "...I would rather not die."

I barked out a laugh shutting the bathroom door.

I was not letting a perfectly good milk bath go to waste because Dimitri the dick has a pole up his ass. It took me two bottles to get the bath right because of how big the tub is. Thats not being wasted, and neither is the bottle of what I'm sure is shitty wine.

I chucked the glass behind me listening to it shatter before opening the bottle and sinking into the tub.