Ch 10: Crappy Foreplay

Dimitri POV:

"Shes...still naked."

I looked to Jesse.

He was the only person after earliers fiasco that didn't volunteer the be the main person monitoring Harlow Frosts room.

So I made him the primary monitor.

The only people with the key cards to her room are myself, Grant, and Jesse.

Grant isn't interested in violent women and shes too loud for Jesse.

I would likely strangle her before I even thought to fuck her. "She is throwing a tantrum, Jesse. Hand off security to someone else when she goes to sleep."

He hummed a bit. Glancing away from the black and white monitors, "she is stunningly well proportional."

Grant chuckled, "is that Jesse speak for 'shes stacked'?"

"No." Jesse pointed at the monitor absently, "I have been tracking her care routine, at least what is visible to me. It is...intense. Her physical form is in excellent condition i would assume her skin and hair barely even feel the effects of the chemicals she throws into them in her work with the way shes doing these routines."

Grant and I just stared at him.

"Well, shes put three different hair products in since returning from her bath and several different skin creams have been applied and she's currently doing light yoga."

"Naked."

Jesse glance back at the screen, "very."

I sighed a bit, "I do not care if she does yoga and has shiny hair."

"She also has oddly proportional breasts. Most women have a sort of an imbalance. Perhaps she invested in implants."

I glance at the screen where Harlow was currently flexing backwards, "Kotenok has quite real breasts."

Jesse frowned squinting, "you cannot possibly know that from this screen."

"Silicone does not move like that."

Grant piped up again, "the more you talk Jesse the more I feel like an old perv and im only in my mid twenties. Dimitri man, you are assessing her like cattle."

"Her job is nothing more than to look good, she is essentially cattle of a different variety."

Grant rolled his eyes, "are you going to brand her ass too?"

"Only if she is a very bad kitty."

"And now we are back to old perverts . You two can stalk the 17 year old with anger management problems, I'm going to bed."

Jesse didn't say a word, just returned to his computers while I flipped through files.

What happened tonight was unacceptable, I do not run a pack of wild hounds that fucks everything that moves, much less a gang member that holds more of our success than any of them realized.

She is not a whore for them to play with. I did not take the time to establish a place for her here so she could entertain them.

And she certainly isn't helping by running around in little to no clothing.

She can throw her childish tantrums elsewhere, it has not even been more than a day and she is already disrupting the way things work in my gang.

I clicked the button for her room intercom, "Kotenok."

She paused in her stretching, "Vodka boy."

"Did I not tell you to put on some panties at the very least?"

She laughed harshly, "and what if I don't? Are you going to spank me?"

I scoffed, "it would take much more than a spanking to make you behave malyshka."

She flopped back onto her bed, "is this foreplay, I feel like this is foreplay, crappy foreplay but foreplay none the less."

I wanted to clobber this childish girl. "If I was interested in you sexually, you would know it. I am not a subtle man."

"No shit."

"Either do as I say, or I will tie you down and do it for you."

She stretched out on the sheets, eyes pinned to one of the cameras glittering with mischief even in the low quality black and white image, "try it I dare you i have loads of broken glass in my bathroom to cut you with so come and play Moscow."

I pinched the bridge of my nose not even bothering to remind her that I am not from Moscow.

"Put on something or I will come down there."

"No."

Jesse looked at me, one brow raised.

Harlow rolled over onto her stomach, "kiss my perfectly toned ass."

She is much more trouble than she is worth. "I will be down in 5 minutes, if you haven't put even a scrap on I will dress you like the child you are."

she didn't budge.

Honestly. It was time to teach this bratty little girl a lesson.

I am not her older brother or the idiot Lucas's Graves hopelessly in-love with her.

I am her boss. And for the next six months I own her bitchy ass, weather she likes it or not.

I opened the door, making my way towards her room.

She's going to have to lear. Now, before she makes anything even worse.