5.

We both stared at each other for what seemed like forever. I could feel his eyes trailing down and up my body. Soon feeling very aware of the only thing covering me is a towel. I grabbed the clothes and ran into the bathroom. I quickly changed and looked in the mirror the shirt was down to my knees and the boxers wouldn't stay on my waist so I found a ponytail in the same drawer the brush was so I tied the ponytail around the boxers to keep them up.

I didn't want to walk out. My mind wandering to different questions about v what he would say. I looked out the window wanting to run. I walked towards the window and opened it. I looked down to see that I was at least on the 3rd story. I saw that I could probably climb all the way down using all the balconies and windows. The hard part was getting onto one of them otherwise the window looked pretty close to the balcony that was about 7 ft away. I saw a lot of bricks that were sticking out for show in between this window and the closets balcony.

I got both feet out and was standing against the wall with my back against the building. I take a breath and closed my eyes trying to calm my self down enough to move.

I heard someone knock on the bathroom door. I heard mumbling too but I was too far away to hear what he actually was saying. I was almost to the balcony when I heard a big bang and someone run towards the window. I saw Xavier's head poke out the window and saw fear flash through his eyes. His head disappeared and I hurried my way over to the balcony.

I got onto the balcony and went to the edge. There was a balcony right under this one. I grabbed the railing and lowered my self over the railing waiting for the railing on the next balcony to hit my feet.

Instead, I felt arms wrap around my arms and drag me onto the balcony I was just on. I looked up and saw Xavier looking at me with anger in his eyes.

I looked at Xavier and tried to shrink back down into the railing of the balcony. I looked up at Xavier. His eyes softened and he soon had a look of sympathy on his face. I looked back down and kept fiddling with my hands wanting to disappear into nothing. I heard shuffling and looked up at Xavier.

He was now right beside me sitting crisscross applesauce. I sat up so my back was against the railing (beginning of chapter pic of balcony)

I sat crisscross applesauce as well and looked down at my lap playing with the hem of my shirt. I looked down and pulled the shirt over my knees I was about to put it over my left knee when his hand went on top of mine. I jerked my hand back and ended up ripping the shirt off my right knee defeating the whole purpose of putting it over my knees in the first place.

"What happened?" He asked in the sweetest voice I have ever heard. I know cheesy but it was true I almost wanted to spill him the beans right there and then but I held back not wanting to bring up old happy memories.

"Nothing" I mumbled so quietly I doubt even a dog could hear me.

"Sure doesn't look like nothing could do a thing like this." He said.

I looked at him with shock and surprise written all over my face.

"How did you hear me?"I asked looking him dead in the eye.

" Um... I didn't I just am... really good at reading lips." He said looking anywhere but me.

"Liar, "I said with my head down looking back at my lap fiddling with the hem of my shirt. Even quieter than when I said 'nothing'.

"I am not a liar," He said with a grumpy face. I looked back at him and gave him a knowing look.

"How did you hear me?" I asked again looking him dead in the eyes.

"As I said before I am really good at reading lips."

"My head was down you couldn't have seen my lips," I said getting really curious about what he is hiding.

"I can't tell you why." He said looking somewhat sad.

"Why?" I asked curiosity getting the better of me.

"I don't want to scare you away," He said somewhat sad. Where the heck am I going to go it's not like I can run away without being caught. 

"You won't," I said, just saying it to get his secret out of him. Like honestly how bad could it be, was he born with an extra ear on his head covered by his hair. I started at his hair for a while trying to see if I could see another ear.

"Is there something in my hair?" He asked running his hands through his hair seeing if there was anything in it. Nope, no ear.

"No, I don't think so..." I said still staring, saying the last part quietly.

"You promise you won't run and hate me for all eternity." Sorry, Bucko to late for that I already hate you and I will always run. I will never give up.

"Yes... I promise"I say quietly. Yah I know I just really want to know if he has an ear in his hair.

"I am a werewolf." I think I am being held captive by a psychopath. I need to get me and Arianna out of here faster then I thought. 

"Ok..." Not really believing him.

"You don't believe me do you." He sighed out.

I shake my head no.

He sighs then starts to take off his shirt.

" Um, a little warning next time, please. I don't really want to see a naked person," I say awkwardly while turning around towards the forest. Does he do this often? Because if so it is a really good thing he lives in the middle of the forest then.

I soon hear a cracking of bones, so I squeeze my eyes shut not wanting to see something broken or out of place.

I feel something soft rub against my cheek and I open my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~hope you liked it It was extra long since I haven't updated in a while~~~~~~~~~~

Edited 2