Him taking you out on Valentines Day

( ****** = boyfriend's name, ____ = your name)

        Finally, its the day you have been looking forwards to since the day you and him got together. You and him met in a cafe when you lost your phone and he offered to find it with you, your first kiss with him was beside a river during your first date. He is the cutest and nicest boy you have ever met and every second with him felt like a dream to you, you wonder; what is he going to do with you, in the most romantic day of the year? You remember when you saw him yesterday, how he had that handsome yet mischievious smile on his face after he kissed you good-bye. You hear the doorbell ring, and you jog to get it.

        "Hi!" You open the door and exclaim, expecting it to be *******. But outside your door stood a postman. You become confused, as you do not get visited by post-mans often.

        "Hello, is this Ms._____?" He says with a smile. You nod. "This is a package for you from ******." He hands you a large box. You become nervous. You think: what if he couldn't make it today and sent you a gift instead?

        You almost feel like crying, because this was a really important day for you, and hopefully for him too. You bring yourself together and make excuses for him inside your head as you take the box and sign the paper, you drop the box on your desk right after the postman leaves and tear it open. Inside there is a card and a dazzling white dress coated with tiny roses. You grab the card and read it. 

        Pick you up at 12:00 sharp ;) - ******

        You stare at the card, and laughed at your silly thoughts before. You look at the clock on your wall, it reads 10:48. You start panicking as you run into the shower, your hair is greasy and your face is bloated after the midnight snack you sneaked into yourself while watching PLL. You turn up the water and wash yourself, after half an hour - of making sure that you are perfectly clean and your hair has not a single bit of oil in it, you walk out of the shower and dry yourself. After applying a kilogram of moisturizer and body butter on yourself - just to make sure your skin is as smooth as a baby's, you put on the dress. The dress fits you perfectly - you laugh as you think awkwardly about how he would know your size, as you never go shopping with him - afraid he will get bored. You sigh as you see yourself in the mirror, the dress fits your hair and skin tone perfectly, this makes you love ***** even more - something you didn't think was possible. You take out your curling iron and start curling your hair, then after applying some make up and packing some money and your phone inside your coach bag he gave you for your birthday, you hear the doorbell ringing. 

        "One sec!" You shout as you take one more glance at yourself in the mirror - making sure the makeup and hair is perfect, and grab your bag. You run down the stairs and see ***** standing outside your door through your window. Your heart speeds up as you see him, and he sees you looking at him and gives you a gorgeous smile as you open the door. You look at him, your heart racing so fast it makes you breathless. "Hi." You say, more awkwardly then you wanted it to be.

        "Hey," He smiles at you and says, "you ready?" He studies you, "you look amazing, _____" He adds, his gentleness melting you into water.

        "Yeah," you say breathlessly, "let's go."

------------------

        It is 15:30, you and ****** have been walking the amusement park for ages and done tons of rides. It was a bit chilly, you shiver as a gust of wind passes you and *****. He looks down at you and smiles as he takes off his jacket and gently puts it on you.

        "Thanks..." You say through your clattering teeth. 

        "You know what, let's go on that roller-coaster over there." He says as he points at the largest roller-coaster in the amusement park. You become surprised, fear rushes through you as you see the passengers on the roller-coaster screaming and some of them crying as the get out. 

        "No?" You say, but he is already dragging you there, "dude, no." 

        "Come on, it will be fun!" He looks back and gives you a assuring smile and says. Still with doubt in your heart, you run to catch up with him. 

        After you and him got into the roller-coaster, you start to get a cold feet. He sees your anxiousness and puts his arms around you and kisses you on the forehead. You look up at him and force a smile, trying to hide the fact that you were scared of heights - something you were too afraid to tell him about. 

        "Don't worry baby, I will be beside you, ok? Just hold my hand." He smiles at you and say, you put your hand in his, and the engine starts.

        You feel the air rush into your face and tears start rushing out of your eyes. You went up ot the peak of the roller-coaster, and you tried not to look down but you couldn't help it, you try to hold the tears back but its too late, after the ride, you sob into his shoulder as you walk out.

        "Oh my god... Baby... I am so sorry... I never knew you were scared of heights..." He holds you close to him and say, but you push him away. 

        "Sorry, I need time to clean myself up..." You spot a bathroom nearby and you run inside to clean up your mascara and eye-shadow. You felt like it was the end of the world, you showed your weak side to him, what is he going to think of you? You probably got some of that stuff on to his shirt as well. You sobbed a bit more and decide to pull yourself together. You reapply your mascara, and then you walk out of the bathroom.

        He wasn't there.

        You start panicking, what if he thought you were an annoying little brat and decided to leave you behind and spend his day with someone else? What if he wanted to break up? What if he thought you were a coward? These questions pop up in your head and you break down. You reach for your phone and you call his number, but he doesn't answer. How can this day get any worse for you? Just when you were thinking about getting back, someone tapped your shoulder, you look back and see him smiling at you. He handed you a big teddy bear, the one you pointed to earlier and said was cute. 

        "_____! Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" He kneels down and says to you, touching your face gently and kissed your lips. "Whats wrong, baby girl?"

        "I thought..." You sob and say, "I thought you didn't want me... because I am afraid of heights." You snatch the teddy bear from him and cry into it, 

        "You're so silly, _____, you know that?" He says gently and pats your hair, "I would never not want you. You are my girl, understand?" He says and kisses you again, you kiss back, no longer sobbing. "I love you, you know that?" He breaks the kiss and asks. You nod.

        "I love you too."

--------

A/N

Hi guys, this is my first imagine thing... so I am not sure how to do stuff and how to write good imagines... but comment what you think I should improve on or what I am already doing well at! Thank you so much!

I am aware that this is quite long... I wanted to cover a lot of stuff... sorry for y'all who are not really avid readers...

I am not sure if wattpad has a favourite button or something... but if you like this please like it or something ^^' and yeah... If you want to see more of this kind of stuff (and fanfics later on) you can follow me :D (not sure if they have that on wattpad but..) 

Yeah. I am new to wattpad. 

-Kits