Imagine #1, Poe x Reader

You were walking down the road when you saw a little BB unit. The BB unit started beeping and came over to you...

"What do ya need little guy?" you asked. The BB unit beeped and started down an alley then looked back at you as if waiting for you to follow it.

"You want my help?" You asked. The BB unit beeped happily and nodded. "Okay then. I have to say this isn't the weirdest thing that's happened to me" you said with a laugh and followed the BB unit. The BB unit lead you through a maze of alleys and side streets and just when you were beginning to suspect it was a trap the BB unit lead you into a small gap between the buildings-a gap just big enough for the damaged x-wing that sat in the middle of it.

"What's the problem?" you asked the BB unit while trying to analyze the damage. The BB unit beeped and whilred.
"Since I can't completely understand you I'm going to assume it the central reactor" you said. The BB unit beeped and nodded.
"Okay then" you said pulling a tool from the belt slung over your hips and you got to work. A few moments later you slipped gracefully from under the x-wing

"The central reactor is all set and if you don't need anything else I'll be on my way" you said, but then in the distance you heard the sound of imperial blasters.

"Any idea what's making all that noise?" you asked the BB unit. The BB unit whirled and beeped.
"Your owner?" You asked.
"Great that's all I need, trouble with the First Order" you said sarcasticly with a sigh.
"Come on then get into the ship. I'm sure your owner is going to want to make a speedy exit" you said as you took out and readied you blaster. Just as you had ducked behind a building a man in a leather jacket ran into the gap between the building and ducked behind the building across from you. You looked over at him and gave him the all ready sign. He looked surprised, but the returned the sign. As the stormtroopers marched into the space between the builidings you opened fire both of you scoring many accurate shots. In a few moments the battle was over and you ran to the x-wing.

"I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the base with my busted central reactor" Poe said quickly his eyes and blaster still aimed just in case backup came.
"Already fixed. You're welcome" you said.
"How? You know what never mind. If I don't get out of here quick we're all as good as dead."
As he jumped into his x-wing he called out.
"I never did get your name" he called out.
"Y/n" you said with a smile.
Poe Dameron" he said.
"And be careful I don't want you getting caught up and hurt in the mess a made" he said.
"I make no promises" you said with a smile.
"I have a feeling I'll be seeing you soon y/n" he said with a devilish smile.
"You will Dameron" you promised, and you knew you would keep this promise as he flew off into the distance. You grabbed you blaster and disappeared into the night.

Author's Note
Don't jump to conclusions I am still writing my other book I just had some random ideas I wanted to write down so I made this one. Comment any requests and I will do my best to make them happen. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!