Imagine #3, Poe x Reader

*Your P.O.V.*
Stormtroopers swarmed from the ships into the crowds, people cried out in panic, their cries only adding to the pandemonium. Blasters lit up the night, the sound of their impact like a haunting melody. Your feet hit the sand running as you grabbed your blaster. You aimed and shot a stormtrooper in the chest just as he was about to shoot a mother and her child. The mother only nodded in thanks before running off. A blast of light skimmed past your shoulder as you dived for cover behind a nearby sand dune. Thankfully the trooper didn't pursue and your were left in darkness. As you looked over the dune you saw a figure with his blaster pointed at a dark robes figure. You held your breath as he pulled the trigger,....but the beam never hit it's target. Instead it hovered in the air as if frozen in time...and with their hand outstretched was the figure clad in the midnight black robes. You watched as the figure (you could tel it was a man now) was like the beam, frozen in time. You silently readied you blaster as stormtoopers arrived by the man's side and seized his arm, but not before they punched him in the stomach, and as he collapsed with the pain he met your eyes and nodded once, then jerked his head toward the dark clad figure. Yo could only watch as he was brought to the dark clad figure. They exchanged few words that turned to murmurs as they echoed over the dessert sand, but the robotic, staticky voice caught your attention. It was dark, cold, brimming with malice and fear, causing the hair on your arms and the back of your neck to rise in alarm.

"Search him" the monstrous voice said. You watched as the stormtroopers padded him down, but to no avail. Whatever the man had be hiding he had hid well.
"Put him on the ship" the black clad man ordered. Just as the stormtroopers moved past him you saw your chance. Your blaster beam lit up the still night aimed for the chest of the black-robed figure where it would certainly kill him, but at the last moment the figure moved with superhuman reflexes, the beam only hitting the figure's shoulder. The figure turned his gaze sweeping the village. You felt a shudder run up your body when you felt the figure's gaze sweep over you. You let out a breath you hadn't know you had held when the figure's eyes left your hiding place....but you had the odd feeling...as if someone was watching you...... suddenly you were yanked from your hiding place behind the dune. You came to a sudden stop before the masked figure who's hand was outstreatched as if manipulating time and energy. As you came to as stop you stared into the eyes of the mask.
"Who are you...WHAT are you" you asked your teeth barred in defiance.
"Hmmm....for once one of your kind isn't afraid of me" the robotic voice mused.
"Your just a monster hiding behind your mask. To COWARDLY to even show your victims your face!" You spat out.
"I've seen your mind....but never before..." the voice said as the figure studied you.
"Put her on the ship" the voice said decisively.
"Just another monster in a mask" you muttered as the stormtroopers lead you onto the waiting transport. Your were chained to a bench with iron handcuffs. You leaned against the cold metal of the ship and was just about to doze off when you heard a voice.

"Who are you?". The voice was distinctly male and husky with a touch of authority.
"That depends" you said tensing.
"On what" the voice asked.
"Who you are" you replied focusing on the shadows in front of you where the voice seemed to come from.
"I'm one heck of a pilot" the voice said proudly and you could almost hear the smirk in his voice.
"So who are you?" The voice asked filling with wonder.
"Let's just say.....I'm the one with the plan to get us out" you replied with a smirk.
"Oh really" the voice replied sounding a little sarcastic.
"Here I thought the daring scoundrel was supposed to rescue the beautiful maiden" the voice teased a touch of amusement melting into his voice.
"Not in my fairytale" you responded smugly. The voice laughed making you smile.
"Sooo...what's the plan to get us out?" The voice asked.
"The name's Poe by the way, Poe Dameron". He added.

Authors Note
Should I continue this? I have enough ideas to make it it's own book but idk...it's up to you guys. Sorry I took so long to update I was going to update last night but ended up watching the Last Jedi Scene where Luke says goodbye to Leia and spent several hours bawling my eyes out, then this morning I read Carrie's Wikipedia article and changed all the past tense to present tense (I think I also got kicked off Wikipedia...oops😊). But anyway I hope you enjoyed this.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!

(-ima go finish crying my eyes out now..)