The Battle Begins...and Ends?

The microwave buzzed about as Eclipsa paced back and forth in her run-down kitchen, her fish and chips cooking. At last, after what felt like thousands of years, the microwave beeped. As her stomach shrieked for something to digest, Eclipsa dashed to her food, opened the microwave, and immediately gobbled it up like a pig; crumbs and ketchup dropped to the floor. Without a care in the world, she practically threw soft fries into her mouth and gulped them all down at once. As she was about to dig into the fish on her plate, she was stopped by a mysterious knock on the door.

  Sunset had gathered her supplies for a sneaky prank to pull on Eclipsa: a 20-dollar-bill earned from babysitting , a clear, thin string, a cheap mouse trap, and water balloons. Sunset was awfully excited to wreak her vengeance on that snotty, black haired little girl. She thought she was worth everything in the world, though in reality, she didn't even deserve a penny. Sunset was the kind of person to pull pranks to get revenge on her enemies, then walk on out of there without leaving a track behind, and that would end their rivalry immediately. She prepared her trap, rang the doorbell, and then went to hide. Her money was tied in the string, of which Sunset would pull when Eclipsa reached for it. This would cause her to chase the dollar in determination to catch it, then step in the mouse trap, as a result, being stuck there until she got it off her foot. At last, Sunset could make her move and throw the huge, blue water balloons at that rotten little child as she learned her lesson deservingly.
  Now all she had to do was wait for an answer at the door.
   Well, she got that answer alright, but it wasn't exactly what she had hoped for. Eclipsa appeared on the front porch, looking around for an evildoer trying to doorbell ditch her like the vermin they are. Eventually, she looked down at her feet and noticed the money on the ground. She rolled her eyes. "I'm smarter than that!" Eclipsa bellowed. "You'll have to try harder next time, little kid. Now show yourself or get off my property! I'm going to call the police if you don't do what you're told." She waited for a moment, less than a second even, and looked back at the dollar. She poked it once, twice, three times, four times, five times. She went all the way to ten and not a thing happened. Sunset stood her ground.
  Convinced and smiling, Eclipsa reached for her new money. "Guess today's my lucky day," she sneered, as she held onto it. Suddenly, what she had originally expected occurred. The money was pulled away, as if through thin air, and disappeared in the weeds. She remembered her fish right then, and realized it was most likely getting cold. "You've ruined my breakfast!!!" She screamed angrily at the mystery culprit. Sunset continued to stand her guard, and she didn't appear around the house or even try to reveal herself. She was standing right where she was, not moving a muscle, and she was sure of that.
  "Ugh!" Eclipsa growled, picked at a nearby flower, and threw it in the air. Like that would do anything. Finally, her face turned red and smoke spewed from her ears as she stomped to the back of her house, where the dollar bill was being dragged along a string. A nearly invisible string.
  Eclipsa rolled her eyes, like whoever set this up was a complete moron. "You're an idiot. Really." Sunset didn't budge. She patiently waited and dragged the dollar closer. Eclipsa followed, surprisingly. At last, both of them approached the mouse trap, all prepared, set up, and ready to snap on whoever dared to pass by. Sunset squeezed her eyes shut and dragged the dollar even faster- WAY faster- down the yard. Eclipsa started running, determined to get the twenty dollars for herself. She ran and ran with all her might, not ready to give up. The money slipped past the mouse trap, safely in Sunset's arms as she remained sitting behind the house where Eclipsa could not see her. Soon enough, her victim got tired, and started to collapse- right on the trap.
  Sweating miserably, panting constantly, and turning a bright shade of tomato red, Eclipsa's whole body heated up as she fell down. Her hand landed in the trap, and it locked down on it without hesitation. That was why Eclipsa hated inanimate objects; they're heartless creatures who do whatever they want without even thinking or considering their actions and what would follow. They can't get blamed for anything, and they can't earn any punishment, seeing as they aren't living beings.
  "OWW!" She howled defenselessly, collapsed on the ground and bleeding. A red river slithered from her finger down to her wrist, to her arm, and then took an unexpected turn, ending up on the ground near Eclipsa. She panted more, this time with her finger slowly dying, still stuck in the mouse trap. Finally, Sunset unleashed her finale: the water balloons. Eclipsa opened her eyes for about a second to see big blue balls headed her way, seeming to float in mid air. They crashed into her, all at different times, soaking her in cold, fresh water. The combination of the wind and the balloons wasn't necessarily pleasant, and Eclipsa started shivering like she was naked in the middle of a frozen tundra. She crossed her arms and squeezed her legs together right there on the ground, praying for the cold to go away. Finally, with no water balloons remaining, Sunset stood up and slowly clapped as she stared down at her victim.
  "You're looking at none other than the prank master of our town," she laughed in amusement. "You look like you just saw a tarantula." Sunset shuddered at the thought of a hairy, crawly, eight legged beast. Slowly regaining her composure and recovering from the chaos, Eclipsa stood. She felt the feeling of anger- sharp objects, red things, arrows, devils, and that gang...
  She opened her mouth to speak, closed her eyes and softened her facial expression, then she deeply sighed. She put her finger up towards sunset to symbolize authority, and show that she's the boss. "I am done with you, you ugly piece of shit. Your curly hair looks like a year-old bird nest." After a lot of struggling, she manages to pull the mouse trap off of her finger and throws it to the ground. "You'll pay for this. You have 0 rights to fucking do this to me, you coward!" With that, she punched Sunset in the chest with her injured finger and cried her way inside.
  Eclipsa slammed the door behind her, turned around, and sagged to the floor absolutely torn. "Why me!!" She bawled to herself, but at the same time, to someone in the sky. There has to be someone out there, somewhere above, to help me, she thought. She just sat there, buried her face in her knees, and let it all out. As waterfalls roared down her face, another knock on the door entered her eardrums.
  She stood up, kicked the door, and started to cry harder. "GO AWAY!!"

  "It's me, Sunset. I want to say..." she sighed, "I want to say I'm sorry- even though you won't forgive me!" She added very quickly. "But what I did was wrong, and I need to own up to it. What happened at the park is also my fault, due to me not doing the responsible thing and watching over Terrace." Eclipsa listened, wiping her tears and sniffing every three seconds. "Listen. I know you're in there. I've been selfish, okay? I really have! And... I just want you to know that I understand that, and I acknowledge my own foolishness. Okay? I truly apologize. I get it, you won't forgive me." She put one hand on the other arm- the sore arm. "I- I don't have anymore to say. Make a decision, and come out, will you?!" Eclipsa took a few steps outside after slowly opening the front door. She glanced at sunset, too exhausted to get angry.
  "I don't accept...your apology," she struggled, sniffling and crying still.
  "I understand," said Sunset, walking away. But before Eclipsa could stop her, she was already leaving, too far for her tired body to catch.