Chapter 11: As Time Goes By

1958 Normal, Illinois...

A young John Whinchester was sleeping in his bed, his father sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey sport sorry about that" he said, "where are you going?" Asked John. His father kept his work a secret and wanted to keep it that way, "work" he said "I just wanted to check on you before I left". "What's that pops?" Asked John looking at a small pin on his fathers jacket, "one day I'll tell you all about it. Now get some shut eye" said his father "see you first thing in the morning". He reached over on his sons nightstand and picked up a small music box, then twisted the wind up. It played a calm song from Casablanca. He turned out the light and walked out the door.

"Josie. No one told me this was a formal affair" said Henry Whinchester, "well someone had to class up the joint" she said. "Ain't that the truth" said Henry, "well the hard parts over right?" Asked Josie. The door next to them opened slightly "Ms. Sands" said a man peaking his head out. She walked slowly to the open door and turned around to face Henry, he nodded his head. Josie stepped through the door, as soon as the door shut Henry turned and placed his hat and coat on a coat hanger. He took a seat next on a small bench placed on the outside of the room, suddenly he heard horrified and deathly screaming and roaring on the other side of the door. Henry stood up alertly. He swung the door open and saw one of the men lying on the floor with blood pouring out every opening in his face. Dead bodies were on the floor, a priest was still performing an exercise on Josie. "Henry.. Don't let Abbadon get it" said his friend who was still barely alive, he handed him a box with a star in a circle in it. The priest was still saying the prayer, Josie aka Abbadon grabbed him by the neck. "That's impossible" said the priest, Josie looked at Henry as she snapped the priests neck and her eyes turned black. Henry rushed out of the room as quickly as he could. Josie followed him.

He ran into a room filled with ingredients, grabbing as many as he could. Josie forced open every door, giving Henry enough time to make a spell. He made a blood ritual, but he had to make it quick. Given he didn't have much time. "Ka ne la mu go" he repeated as Josie tried to force the door open. The blood ritual began to glow as he kept repeating the words over and over again. The door sucked him in...

June 5, 2014

I was in the motel living room pulling up my boots when this random ass guy popped out of the closet, I was a really freaked out because I didn't know where this guy came from. "Dad!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, he came running in worried at the sound of my voice because he thought I was in danger. "You ok?" He asked, "yeah I'm fine. I was just sitting here and this person came flying out of the closet" I explained. "Hey guys what's going-- oh are you?" Asked my uncle running in the room, "which of you is John Whinchester?" The stranger asked.

"Please time is of the ensconce" he said standing up suddenly "which of you is John Whinchester?", "uh neither" said my uncle. "That's impossible" said the stranger putting his head down "what did I do wrong?", "who the hell are you?" Asked my dad. The man just kept rambling on, my dad finally had enough and pushed him up against a wall. "There is no need for violence" said the stranger "one of you must know John Whinchester", "tell you what when one of us jumps out of your closet, then we will tell you" said My uncle. "Yes my apologies. Sir, is it absolutely necessary that you keep your hands on me?" Asked the stranger, my dad finally eased up on him and let him go. He still looked at him as if he were to kill him. "Gentleman, this has been a marvelous yet tragic misunderstanding. I'll be on my way" he said as he began to walk forward, I stuck my hand out on his chest and pushed him back on the wall "that's not happening". "There are things of greater importance I don't have time to deal with the likes of you" said the stranger angrily, my dad pulled out a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed him to a chair, but the man did a switch and made it so my uncle and my dad ended up getting handcuffed. I laughed obviously.