1

This is taking place a little bit before Bayside Triangle starts
_______________________________________________

"Zack, Zack!" Kelly yelled across the hall to Zack. Zack went over to her, starting a conversation, Lisa watched 2 of her closet friends conversate, she was amused, she knew how hard Zack was fawning over Kelly , but she was still curious at the fact that Zack still talked to Kelly. Considering all that Kelly had done to Zack, it was a miracle Zack still even looked at Kelly. Not that she had anything against Kelly, but her and Zack had been friends since diapers, and that was a very sacred bond that was special to her and Zack.

The two finished whatever they were talking about, and Kelly lightly hugged Zack, but Lisa noticed that Zack didn't really reciprocate the gesture. Once Kelly walked off, Zack made his way to Lisa's locker, he leaned against it and just stared at his friend, "Jeez, Zack, I know I'm beautiful, but no need to stare," Lisa joked, "Don't flatter yourself now Lis," he answered, she put a hand on her heart and pretend to be heartbroken, "Wow, I thought we were close, but I guess I was mistaken," she wiped an imaginary tear from her eyes. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry your majesty, please forgive me, take me back, please I beg of you!" Zack played along dropping to his knees and hugging her legs. Lisa laughed at her friend, "Well, I think I forgive you, but on one condition, you have to carry me for the rest of the day," she finished her declaration. "What about my stuff?" He questioned, though, his stuff didn't really matter, if Lisa wanted to be carried, then she'd be carried, not that he used his stuff anyway. "Not as important as me," Lisa smiled at Zack who was still on his knees, "Well can't argue with facts," Zack said getting up and dusting his pants off. Lisa's eyes gleamed, Zack noted, they always did when he complimented her, which was quite often, because she knew they were genuine.

Then the bell rung, "Your chariot awaits, " Zack said extending his arms out at Lisa, h would've hopped on her back, but bridal style was much more suited for a queen as herself.

Zack carried Lisa through the hall, before making it to math class, he put her down when they got in the room, they then took their seats, Lisa sitting behind Zack. Halfway through class, they're asked to partner up, of course the majority of ladies in the room rushed to Zack, usually Zack would welcome the attention, but today, he had a specific partner in mind. "Ladies, ladies," he announced, "I appreciate the affection, but I've already made my decision on a partner," he continued, all the girls looked hopeful that Zack had chosen them, "and that is Lisa, I'm sorry," he put his hands up in front of him. Zack turned to look at Lisa and flashed her a smile, which she returned. All the ladies did the same and looked at Lisa, though in a much more "I'm gonna kill you after this" manner. The girls went back to their desks and sulked before eventually finding another partner. Zack took his seat and turned towards Lisa, he put his hands on her desk, "So partner, shall we get to work?" He asked in a nonchalant tone, completely ignoring the glares of females around the room, even some guys who wanted Lisa to themselves. Lisa giggled at her friends actions, "Now why'd you go break those poor girl's hearts?" Lisa asked, though she didn't really care, "Not important as you, remember," he finished off with a wink, and looked at Lisa. "Are you blushing?" He asked her, but he already knew the answer, "No!" Lisa answered quicker than she should've, "Darn," she said. Zack reached out to touch her cheek, "Aww, you are, that's adorable," he teased as she grabbed his hand and held it down on the desk. "Mr, Lisa and Zack aren't working, and they're being all mushy," one of Zack's admirers stated out loud, she was clearly still not over Zack choosing Lisa over her. Zack turned to look and Lisa focused her attention on the girl, her life was about to be over. "Mr. Morris, Ms. Turtle?" He questioned, then looked at their still intertwined hands, both Lisa and Zack hadn't noticed they were still holding hands, it felt so natural to the both of them. "Please focus," he added then went back to whatever he was doing. "What! That's it, no punishment?" The girl exclaimed, "If that is going to be your tone and focus for the rest of the day then I will gladly send you to the principal, do you understand," he warned her, and Zack and Lisa attempted to stifle their laughs.

"Ok, partner, I love you and all, but I'm getting up there in age and my back is hurting," he said, "Well old man, I would offer to massage it, but missy over there would try to get us life in prison for it," Lisa looked over at the girl, she could strangle her  right about now, Zack chuckled, and Lisa got out of her desk and sat on top of Zack's desk. Their hands were still clasping each other's, but they had held hands many times at this point, so neither cared. "When exactly is the project due?" Lisa asked Zack, hoping he'd at leats paid attention to that part, "He said something about 1 or 2 months," Zack answered. "Ok, so what are gonna do?" Lisa asked Zack as she felt another girl's eyes on her and Zack, if looks could kill, they'd be six feet under by now. "You're the smart one Lis," Zack reminded her. "Well you're right about that," she thought for a second, "I got it!" She raised her free hand up in the air. She explained the idea to Zack, and of course he loved it, not like he could've done much better. They began to work in the last couple of minutes of the class, it seemed like they barely got to write their name before the bell rang. Lisa finished writing something down, and then hopped off Zack's desk, she gathered the rest of her stuff, "Ok, lover boy, giddy up," she jumped on his back this time though, Zack gripped her thighs to stabilize her. On the way out she earned a dirty look from the same two girls in class. As they were walking, Lisa began to lightly massage Zack's shoulders, "Face it Lis, you love this old man," he laughed playfully, "Oh, no, you caught me, whatever will I do with myself," she exaggerated.

He put her down as they reached Lisa's locker, then Screech came up, "Hello Zack, my beautiful Lisa," Screech waved to his friends, "Hey Screech," was simply Zack's response, "I'm not yours, Screech," Lisa reiterated for just about the millionth time today. Zack changed the subject, "Where's Slater and Jessie?" He asked Screech, "I think Slater got in trouble, and I'm pretty sure Jessie didn't come today," Screech told the whereabouts of the other members of the group. "So Lisa," Screech started leaning close to her, which in turn caused her to back up towards Zack, who put a hand on her shoulder to steady her, "I was wondering if we could hang out later today?" He asked Lisa. Lisa and Zack glanced at each other, "Can't do it Screech, I'm studying with Zack," she closed her locker and pulled Zack in the opposite direction of Screech.

Despite Zack's laughing, he did feel kinda bad for Screech, "I'm pretty sure, he's almost reached certified stalker level," Lisa said peering around the corner to make sure Screech wasn't looking. "Come one Lis, he's one of our closet friends, you can let him down a little easier," Zack tried to reason with Lisa, but she wasn't having it, "And he can leave me alone," Lisa told Zack matter- of- factly. Zack just shook his head, "What am I going to do with you, Lisa Turtle,"