3

Lisa and Zack had been studying, and going over their project, by this time both Lisa and Zack were tired and hungry. "Zack, I need food, this is tiring," Lisa whined to her best friend, Zack groaned before raising himself off of Lisa, "If I have to get up, you will too," Zack pulled her up off the bed and draped her over his shoulder. "Zack," Lisa giggled, as Zack walked downstairs to his kitchen. They passed his dad, who chuckled in response. Zack then sat Lisa down on a chair, "What do  you want?" He asked rummaging through the cabinets, "Anything really," she answered laying her head down on the tile. Zack fixed her a sandwich and some lemonade, and gave it to her, "Thanks lover boy," she grinned up at him, "Anytime your majesty," he winked again, he didn't even have to say anything, she knew he knew that she was blushing, "I think that's a record Lis," he reached out to touch her face, as he'd done so many times in the past couple of days and winked again, he saw that that was the cause of Lisa's blush fest. "This is so embarrassing," Lisa said putting her face in her hands, Zack let out a little laugh, "It's adorable," he said removing Lisa's hand from her face to smile at her. Lisa shook her head at his antics. "Now it would be greatly appreciated if I could have a piece of that sandwich," Zack told Lisa, she shook her head again, before picking up the sandwich and feeding it to Zack. "Excellent," he said before leaving Lisa to her meal.

He then walked over to the living room where his dad was, "Wipe that smirk off your face old man," Zack said to his dad, "I couldn't do that to Screech, and I'm to much of a gentleman to do Kelly how she did me," Zack took a seat on the couch, "I'm just saying Zack, Lisa's different, I've known her since she was in diapers, and I've known you since you were in diapers, you two are made for each other," Mr. Morris told Zack about he and his best friend. Zack thought about it for a minute, he couldn't say his dad was wrong, he and Lisa got along perfectly, and despite difference, they always got over it. Zack got up and his dad gave him a knowing look, before going back to the kitchen with Lisa, "It's pretty late, you can stay here if you want," Zack offered, it wasn't like he and Lisa hadn't had "sleepovers" before.

Lisa finished the last bit of her lemonade and disposed it, "Giddy up, lover boy," Lisa said as Zack picked her up again. When they get to his room, he threw her onto his bed before getting a pair of his shorts and one of his t-shirt's, before tossing it to her, he knew she would never sleep in her day clothes. "Thanks Zack," she told him sitting the clothes beside her, "You can have the bed Lis," he told her, sitting down on the edge of his bed. "Zack, are you still, hung up on this Kelly situation?" Lisa asked her friends, she was concerned, she climbed to the edge of the bed and wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder, he leaned his head against hers. "I don't know what's gotten into me, I mean technically me and Kelly are still dating, but she's been talking to other guys, and I'm just here looking like this naive love struck idiot," he rubbed his temples, "Zack, it's gonna be ok, I think it's in you move on, it's clear that Kelly isn't thinking about you anymore," Lisa told Zack honestly. Zack reached up to grab her hands and hold them, he sighed, "You're right Lis, I'm Zack Morris and I'm not going to sit and sulk over a girl who doesn't care for me," he declared, "Thanks Lisa, like really thank you," he pulled her in front of him, "Now go take a shower," he said putting her shower, "Wow, just ruin the moment why don't you, Zack," Lisa joked to her friend, as he did to her earlier, he laughed before she grabbed Zack's clothes and went to the bathroom. Zack watched as she left, and then laid back on his bed, man what did he do to deserve Lisa Turtle.

.....

Lisa came out of the shower in Zack's clothes, Zack had taken a shower in the other bathroom while Lisa was in there. She sat down on Zack's side as he reclined on the bed, "I can sleep on the floor or on the couch," Zack offered, "It's alright, I guess you're worth enough to stay in here," Lisa smiled brightly at Zack, his face lit up, "Thanks your majesty," he said winking, "Darn you Zack," Lisa said knowing exactly what he was doing. He chuckled before turning off the lamp, "Night Lis," he told her kissing her cheek, "Night Zack," she turned away from his face, and he wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck, she scooted back into his bare chest and intertwined their fingers.