Who Is this Boy?

At home, she watched the two boys from the window, making sure that none of them would see her. Kris's back was to her, so obviously he wouldn't. Luhan probably would see her if he looked a bit to his right. And, sadly, he did. 

Young Min saw him sigh at whatever her Oppa was saying. Then Luhan looked toward her direction. For a moment, she actually thought that he didn't spot her, but a smile grew on his face. He winked at her. Young Min lost her breath for a second and froze. But then Kris yelled something and turned toward the window. Quickly she ducked on to the floor.

"Young Min...what are you doing?" she muttered to herself a minute later. 

She was sure her heart skipped a beat. When another moment passed, she got up and ran into her room. And made sure the door was closed behind her. 

                                                          ***

"Do you know what you're dealing with?" Kris said to Luhan.

"Yes, yes. I know-" Luhan started.

"No, no you don't Luhan," Kris hissed. 

Luhan sighed and looked up at their house. It was pretty nice. With that window looking out to the neigh--Then he saw her. Young Min was watching us. How cute. How cute she was. He smiled and attempted to sneak winked at her. Obviously, that failed.

"D-did you just wink at me?!? LUHAN PAY ATTENTION! What in the world are you looking at? " Kris yelled and whirled around to take a look at the window.

Young Min ducked onto the floor, just in time. Kris didn't see her. Luhan chuckled for a moment until Kris turned back to him. Luhan bit his tounge to hold in the laughter.

"You're hopeless, Luhan," Kris said and sighed.

"Also, don't flirt with my sister. With your situtation right now, I don't want to see you near her."

He poked his shoulder harshly, making Luhan back up a few steps. Luhan reluctantly agreed. One thing is...

He actually had his fingers crossed behind his back. 

                                                                      ***

As soon as Young Min went into her room, she plopped on her bed with her cellphone and called her childhood friend, Je Ri. It rang for a couple of times before Je Ri answered.

"Hello? Young Min?" she said.

"Hey, Je Ri. So, I have quite a story to tell you. Are you busy right now?" Young Min said, sitting up on her bed.

"Nah, go ahead. Talk away," Je Ri said happily. 

Young Min proceeded to tell her story of not paying attention in class, from finding Luhan in the closet, the walk home, and finally all the way to her sitting on the bed. Every last bit of detail.

"And that's where we end off here, me talking to you on the phone." Young Min concluded. 

"Isn't that an eventful day?" Je Ri laughed.

"Luhan is such a flirt by the way."

"You know Luhan?" Young Min said, surprised. 

"Yeah...I kinda do. He helped me out like awhile ago when these boys were picking on me..." Je Ri replied.

"WHAT WHY- ahm. I mean, why didn't you tell me this?" 

"Haha, I'm sorry...I don't have a good enough excuse other than "I never got to it"," Je Ri said sheepishly. 

"Well, to be honest, Luhan is a gentleman too."

"Again, how do you know this?" Young Min said suspiously. 

"Why are you so concerned? I'm not dating anyone...don't worry. I just talk to them once in a while and have unexpected encounters with them at school." 

Young Min squinted again. 

"Anyway, don't wouldn't you rather talk about Kai?" Je Ri snickered over the phone.

"You were obviously daydreaming about him in class right?" 

"Oh, I hate you Je Ri~" Young Min said and blushed.

"You're blushing aren't you?"

"N-no I'm not!" 

Young Min's voice gave it away that she was. Je Ri started cracking up. They suddenly were interrupted by a knock on Young Min's door.

"Young Min?" Kris said from the other side.

"May I come in? I need to talk to you."

"Yes Oppa!" Young Min replied.

"I have to go now Je Ri. Kris wants to talk to me. I'll see you in school. Annyeong!"

"Okay, Annyeong and have a good night~" Je Ri replied. 

As Young Min hung up as Kris came into the room. Kris took a seat on the edge of the bed and Young Min went over next to him. 

"Is there something wrong Oppa?" she asked.

"You don't like Luhan, right?" Kris said.

"WHAT? I JUST MET HIM TODAY!" Young Min yelled at him and smacked his arm. 

Kris laughed awkwardly and rubbed the spot she hit on his arm. 

"That's good. Stay away from him okay?" 

"Why?" Young Min said, remembering what Je Ri had told her about Luhan.

"Please. Just don't, okay? Promise?" Kris said seriously, holding out his pinkie to her.

Young Min nodded and smiled cutely. She shook his pinkie with her own. Again, another thing though...

She had her fingers crossed behind her back too.