A Dark (Maybe Not So Much) Secret

Young Min stood in the vacant classroom alone. She was afraid to move. Slowly reaching for her phone, Young Min entered the number for Kris. As soon as the phone started ringing, his voice came up immediately on the other line.

"Hello? Kris Oppa?" Young Min whispered.

"Young Min? Is there something wrong?" Kris asked.

"Uh, can you come pick me up at school...?" Young Min asked.

"Sure. I'll be there in a moment," Kris said, sound of a door opening on the other line.

"Did something happen?"

"Yeah, b-but...It's hard to explain.." Young Min told him.

"Well, if Je Ri exists, I'm pretty sure I'll believe anything supernatural from now on," Kris chuckled.

"Can you just get here quickly?! I'm really scared right now!" Young Min said panickingly.

"Okay, okay. Just meet me at the front, alright?" Kris said.

"Don't faint."

"Got it..." Young Min repiled.

Kris hung up and Young Min made her way out of the classroom. 

                                                                                ***

Luhan had lead the gang out of the school. Obviously, Young Min would question him tomorrow and Kris would probably kill him for getting his sister invovled again. Dear god. Pretty much, what he is something terrible and he desperately wished it wasn't part of him. Only Kris and Je Ri knew about it. First of all, Kris used to be something similar to himself, and Je Ri was able to sense Luhan from a distance. It's what she calls a "sense of magic." Basically, Je Ri can smell anything from the supernatural world and/or magic. 

He lost the gang running through the busy streets at night. The only place where he would be safe is, sadly, Je Ri's house. It was blocks away and he didn't want anyone to get hurt because of his actions. At least, this gang was well known around here. They've been all over the newspapers and such. Luhan has avoided every reporter and camera. He was lucky he wasn't caught yet by the public. Then again, its just us. Je Ri hasn't been caught by anyone besides our group at school.

Je Ri's parents lived on a block, a quiet block, in a very cozy house. Her parents always kept up a barrier to prevent other forms of darkness or evil and nonsense creatures from getting in. Luhan was an exception. Luhan arrived at their gate, seeing a white wolf bounding up to him. It barked happily, licking his hand on the gate. He smiled at their Guardian, Alan, patting his head. 

"May I come in, Alan?" Luhan asked.

Luhan recived the message back in his head.

"What's the password then, Luhan?" Alan said.

"There's a password?!" He hissed.

"I'm just kidding, you can come in," Alan laughed.

Someone passed by the blocked and looked at him as if he was crazy. A sad part of our lives. We look like we're talking to things that don't respond, but not everyone understands. The front door opened, a woman in a white dress peering out. She looked a foreign with her green eyes, but it wouldn't surprise you if she spoke Korean. 

"Alan? Who are you talking to?" she asked.

Alan repiled to her, as Luhan stepped inside the gate.

"It's just Luhan."

"Annyeonghasyeo, Mrs.Park," Luhan greeted with a bow.

'Oh, hello Luhan! What brings you here?" she asked kindly.