Part 3(Icebreaker game)

Y/N POV
After you unpacked and shower you heard eomma yelling to you from downstairs.When you were downstairs appa wanted to play a ice breaker game so we can get to know each each other."Ok who wants to start first?"Appa said."Um..Me?"i said."Ok..My name is Kim Y/N i am 18 y/o.I like playing basketball,singing,rapping and dancing"."Ok who's next?"appa said."Me!!"a boy jumped up and down."Hello my name is Kim Taehyung but just call me Taehyung or Tae!"I smiled at him.Next was the boy who lead me to my room."Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook but just call me Jungkook or kookie" aww kookie wait what? Y/N snap out of it!!.Next was a guy with a goodlooking face."Hello my name is Seokjin but just call me Seokjin and i am world wide handsome" and then he gave me a blowing kiss and i blushed.Next was a guy with a beautiful face just like a sunshine."Hello my name is Jung Hoseok but just call me Hoseok,Jhope,hobi or sunshine!!"oh gosh his smile is beautifull.There was another guy."Hello my name is Hello my name is Kim Namjoon but just call me Namjoon"and he took out his hand to shake it with my hand while a smile wad plastered on his face.Apparently there was one more."Hello my names is Suga but just called me Yoongi and i like basketball too"his face looked so tired like he didn't sleep."And we are BTS!!"The seven boys said."Ok kids its getting late you should go to sleep now"Eomma said.I was feeling tired so i went up the starst to my room and slept comfortably in my room.