gaybreeyela x umbrella ; THE SEQUEL

Hello this is Felicia Ogrenessblablapoopootoriawaki, the author of 'gaybreeyela x umbrella'. I am pleased to tell all of you there is a sequel of my book as I promised the story will be continued.

ENjoy!

While Gabriel was making his IG account, a duck like accent distracted him.

"YOU LOVE GABRIEL!" screamed a long haired boy with chocolate brown skin.

The boy pointed his index finger while yelling the words at Alexi.

Gabriel immediately looked at the two, and he snorted.

He gave Alexi an expression that tells her 'ew go away you asshole i love my umbrella more than a warhog like you'

Wakim turned to Alexi.

"WELL TOO BAD GABRIEL DOESN'T LOVE YOU!"

Alexi wasn't listening and she kept laughing for no reason. wakim kept kicking Alexi.

"Delete the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!123131234146712575476235675267578687367845683!!!"

Alexi says,

"PINETREE"

SHe got up. Wakim grabbed her "Bangtan Sonyeondan! Spring Day, You Never Walk Alone Notebook from the overpriced store, HAKO" and ran to the bus 912 when it came.

"GIVE ME BACK MY NOTEBOOK" shrieked Alexixixi

Wakim's mother, applejuice was so

a word that is not within gabreeyela's vocabuaryuwj

YOUR MADDER!!

SHE WAS SO YOUR MADDER THAT SHE SLAPEPD WAKIM.

wakim started crying

"WAH WAH WAH"

wakim cried so much that Alexi's notebook flew back to her!! after that the gbroll came.

"WAKIM. take kpop notebook. The one and the only - "Flexing On Them Haterz" notebook!"

wakim couldn't believe his own eyes and he plucked out both of his eyeballs.

"NO" he managed to say before kidnapped the bugere

everyone screamed,

"MAKE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cian was wearing the official "Make Babies" merch and started screaming at the top of his gay lungs,

"M, A, K, E, SPACEBAR, B, A, B, I, E, S, EXCLAMATION MARK!"

after that everyone started to transform into forks, it was chaos everyone started doing the traditional dance movez

"B_QWKPOJWopdjop" was what they shouted before a flood started to wash them away..