1 ♡

he is here, i know it

he is here, i know it. i feel it.

i turned around and as soon as i did, he ran away...
"who are you?" i mumbled and followed him. "s-stop" i yelled as i started running as well, "you can not just stalk me for two years and then not tell me who the fuck you are, don't you think this is unfair?"

he is obviously faster than me so i lost him. i don't know where i am right now but i really don't care at this point. i sighed and found a cliff.

no i'm mot going to jump or commit suicide or whatever, i just want to sit.

i layed down on my back and slowly started crying. this is all just too much, there is a fucking psychopath stalking me, my boyfriend is out cheating right now, my parents are in a different country and everytime they ask me how i'm doing and how everything is going i say that it's going amazing. but everything is not going amazing. matter of fact, it's going bad. it's fucked up. my friends live far far away and the friends that i have here are dealing with their own problems. i literally have no one but the boys..

"there is no point in staying alive and on this world anymore" i said out loud.

"there is, y/n" i turned around to see taehyung, i sighed, "there isn't tae, trust me". he sat down next to me, "tell me why, tell me why you should put an end after everything", "well, my parents aren't here with me, i need them so much, i need their advice and their comfort but i stead they moved to japan. jimin is cheating, a fucking creep is stalking me everywhere i go, my friends live far away from here, and they have their own shit to deal with. i have no one, no one even cares about me or my feelings"

he remained silent for a while, "i care about you, and you have us. namjoon, seokjin, yoongi, hoseok and jungkook."

i sighed, "thank you taehyung" i looked him in the eyes, they look so beautiful, we suddenly started getting closer and closer and soon, our lips touched.

we. are. kissing.
this is bad, but it feels so good at the same time- i, definitely do not want this to end.

he out his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in closer, when we were out of breath we pulled away.
he looked deep into my eyes and then hugged me.

"we can't tell anyone about this"i said. "mhm, don't worry" he said and smiled.

pOv unknown;

i saw her leave the house, so i started stalking hee her.. i know, it's creepy, but i'm so scared something might happen to her. i like her. no wait, i love her. since the first time i have ever laid my eyes on her. her boyfriend jimin is so stupid and blind for letting this diamond go. he chooses cheap women over someonelike y/n. even though he did all that, y/n forgave him.

i do understand her though, she needs someone because she feels alone. god, i just wish i could tell her who i was. but i'm too late, she will probably hate me if i tell her that inwas the one stalking her for teo years. if i just stop, i'll tell her who i am when i'm ready. and of course when she is ready too.

eNd pov.

i put my head on shoulder, "you won't leave me, right?" i asked taehyung after a while, "ofcourse i wouldn't, why would u think that?"

"whenever i get close to someone, they either hurt me or leave me" i said and bit my lip.
"i won't leave or hurt you y/n, i promise" taehyung said and put out his pinky finger, "pinky promise."

authors note; currently editing the chapters and shoof, i'm getting creative with the pictures, sir papi