3♡

pOv unknown
i have to do it again. i have to follow her again. i know i said that i would stop but i can't right now. i mean, look at her. she clearly isn't thinking straight right now. she definitely doesn't want to see me right now, so it's the best to just follow her. i do have to be really careful, she could see me because it's the afternoon.
end of pOv.

i started walking, not even knowing where i was going. anywhere is fine, i just want to be alone for a second, a place where i can forget everything on my mind. why,,, why is jimin doing this to me? i said i didn't care, i tried to make the pain go away by saying that i didn't care but it's not working. it hurts.
has he got no shame at all? he knows that i know about him cheating, but he still continues and acts like i didn't do shit. then i got a call from an unknown number, "hello?" i said, "sweetheart, y/n, it's me your mom", "oh, hi mom, who's number is this? it's says it's unknown" i said and sat down on the grass. "it's my new phone baby" she said, "how have you been doing sweetie, how is jimin" i sighed as she began about jimin again. "i'm fine mom. so is he. how are you and dad?" i said, trying to change the subject. "are you sure? it doesn't sound-" i cut her off, "mom, we are fine okay" i said and i heard her sigh, "alright then, i'm doing great, and so is your dad. he's at work now" she said, "oh, i'm glad you're doing fine" i said, after talking for some while we ended the call and i closed my eyes. i heard something so i opened my eyes, "here we fucking go again" i sighed and got up, "is it you again, mr. stalker? i'm honestly so fucking done with you and your bullshit. quit playing and just tell me who you are" i yelled annoyed.
my eyes opened wide when i heard a familiar voice. "n-no. no he won't y/n" i whispered, "you'll be shocked, you'll hate me afterwards and i won't be able to handle the pain because i love you."