Part 2

A/N:I wanted to add smut in this chapter and I knew it was too early so I found a loophole since they're not a couple yet.

Jungkook's POV
The hyungs and I went to a near by bar.I had many drinks.By many I mean 3.I'm kinda lightweighted.So I was drunk.Luckily I wasn't the only one.Jimin hyung and Jin Hyung we're drunk too.But I think they've already had 12 drinks.The 3 of us wandered around the bar and found a dance floor.We danced.Jimin and I started grinding on other people.Jin is a loyal bitch to Namjoon and just danced like a sad lonely bitch.Namjoon Hyung noticed and joined Hyung.I just continued dancing until a hand pulled me.Oh..It was a drunk Tae.He took me some random room with a bed in it.He pushed my roughly onto the bed.Tae unbuttoned his shirt and threw it God knows where.He got onto the bed with me and attacked my neck.

"Aaah~ Tae Tae~~"I moaned.He took off my shirt and left marks from my neck to my nipples.Hyung sucked my left bud while playing with the other.
"Aah~"He unzipped his jeans and slid them off with his boxers.His erection sprang out.Shit he's big.

"Will you help daddy,baby?"He smirked.

"Ye-yes Daddy."I said getting onto my knees and grabbed hold of Taehyung's big cock.I kitten licked the tip.

"Aah~Ngrh!"Taehyung moaned.I felt my skirt lift a little bit.Fuck I'm hard.I took Taehyung whole.The rest of his dick didn't fit in my mouth so I just stroked it.He came into my mouth.He attacked my lips and slid off my skirt along with the panties I was wearing with his feet.He groped my ass making me moan giving him a chance to stick his tongue in.As he explored my wet cavern I played with his tongue with mine.I moaned in the kiss.Taehyung Hyung pulled out.

"Baby this will hurt a little bit but I'll be gentle."I nodded and he stuck his dick in my ass. "Baby."I hummed in response.
"Forget me being careful."After that said he thrust into me hard sending off into outer space.I whined in pain but gradually got use to it and started feeling pleasure.

"Aaah~ Daddy~"I moaned as his dick brushed my prostate.

"Mmhmm Baby boy you're so tight."He grunted.All you could hear now is Jungkook's high pitched moans,Taehyung's low grunts and skin slapping.After their fuck session they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Time Skip
Taehyung's POV

I woke up in the arms of my bunny.I remembered what happened yesterday.I didn't get up cause 1.My head hurt like a bitch. 2.I didn't want to leave Kookie and 3.There is I 3 I just didn't want to leave Kookie.My Baby Geukie.I can't call him mine but I will make him mine one day.I feel bad for him.We were just drunk and now we both aren't virgins anymore.Well fuck.

Jungkook's POV
I woke up in the arms of Tae.I recalled the  incident that happened yesterday.I blushed crimson red and cuddled closer to Tae.I pretended to still be asleep so I could still cuddle with Tae.

"Bunny are you awake?"Tae asked.I didn't respond.He sighed. "Kook you know I've always loved you since the first time my eyes fell on you."I blushed harder and just pretended to be asleep.
"Kookie.One day I'll tell you my feelings.I'm sorry about last night.I know you wouldn't want to do it with me cause I'm your best friend."I felt something wet fall on my head.Was he crying?I got up into a sitting position.Taehyung gasped.

"Hyung!"I said not being able to find words to say.

To Be Continued
__________________________
CLIFF HANGER!You know I love cliff hangers.

Namjoon:Yeah we know.
Me:Yah!You're suppose to be sleeping!
Taehyung:Did you like the cake I got for you?
Me:Yes.Finally you gave me a cake.I bet you're going to eat it too.*huff*
Jimin:We promise we won't.
Namjoon:Well-
Me:GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM!
Namjoon:Arraseo Author Nim!
Me:You two leave me alone I'm tired.
Jimin & Taehyung:Fine!*Grumbles*