Part 3 - The good thing against the bad one

After about 5 minutes trying to cheer up Louis i got his bad mood.I just sat next to him and started thinking.I felt bad cause it was my fault that El broke her leg i wanted us to go to the stupid ice skating.|

 '' Lou im sorry i shouldn't made her go'' i said and carefully waited for his reaction.

 '' hey don't worry at least it was just El and you there if i was there my bum would be gone'' he smiled.

'' lol i thought you will get mad at me or kill me maybe'' i laughed.

'' even if i wanted harry would get mad at me and we don't want this to happen ;)'' he winked.

'' Do you know where will the others come? ''

 ''ill chack my phone to see if they sent me some mesagges''he took out his phone.A picture of him and  El was his background they were so cute !

'' Yes i have a message from Harry its before 10 mintues he said they are on their way which means they'll have to be here any moment and Liam won't come cause Danielle has  a preformance tonight''

'' Okay now lets just wait'' I stood up and looked at the door. 

A few minutes later Harry and Niall came in a rush.Me,Zayn and Lou were just sitting there looking at one point.

'' hello?Is there anybodu out there?''Niall said and waved infront of our faces.

''Oh?Niall! Im glad you boys came and i need your help!''I looked serious at him.

''You want me to eat all food on the planet?'' his face started to glow.

''No silly we need to cheer up Louis and i need your cheerleading help! i rolled my eyes.

''Wait i need to get something!'' he quickly said ant went out to the car. 

''Oh what is he gonna do now'' i said i turned around and looked at Harry he was just sitting there so peacefully.He was standing just like a thinker maybe cause ha was thinking ha :D I sat next to him and hugged him.

''Hello my lovely Harry'' i smiled.

''Hello my insanely lovely girlfriend Scarlet''he kissed me.

''That was too much haz. Vas happning?''

''Hey?!Thats mine!''Zayn protested and i just laughed.

''im just thinking''harry said looking at me.

''About what?''I was just too curious.

''You will see''A little smile came on his face.A moment later the silence in the room broke.Imagine it Niall came in dressed as a hamburger and handed me a fries costume!

''Niall what the hell?'' i looked at him shooked.

''You wanted us to cheer up Louis so dress up with this''He was holding the costume right infront of my face.It weirdly smelled like fries.

''Um ... oh okay but only for Lou''I took it and went to the bathroom changed and came back.When he saw me Zayn just couldn't stop laughing.