the truth

You opened the door and saw Cole standing there " can I help you?" You asked in a low tone, he began to blush a bit before talking " can I come in? I want to tell you something " as he spoke you notice he didn't make eye contact, you let him anyway. You were sitting on your bed, it was akward but then you saw cole turn his head towards you and his voice filled the room, it was sweet but really nervous " so (y/n) I have to be honest...I think I may like you?" He said it more like a question than a statement, he began to shake and gulped as he waited for you response. Honestly you felt the same way, you stood up and took his hands " Cole...I feel the same way" his eyes looked like the whole Galaxy was in them, he looked so happy, he stood up before hugging you, you gladly returned the hug when he suddenly broke out of the hug and kisses you! He hold you by your waits and whispered in your ear " I love you (y/n)-"

Bang!
You shot up and looked around your room " was it all just a dream?" Suddenly voices was heard from the other side of your door and a few knocks was heard, you sighed and walked over to open the door, Cole stood there looking at you, just like in the dream, you were about to say the same thing as you said in the dream but instead Cole talked " ah sorry, i found your phone and thought I would give it back to you" he handed me my phone and walked off, you took a deep breath and closed your door.

.:: Cole's P.O.V::.
I was supposed to tell her how I felt, but I couldn't, I just couldn't...." Yo Cole! Did you tell her" Jay's voice echoed in my head I looked at him dead in the eyes " wow wow wow calm down, sorry I asked" he said and shot his hands up in defense before walking away, I rolled my eyes and walked to nya's room, if anyone here knew how a girl would like a confession then it was her.

.:: Nya's P.O.V::.
I was training in my room when I heard a knock on my door " come in!" I looked over at the door and saw Cole walking in, he sat down on my bed and placed his face in his hands before mumbling a few words, I sat beside him and patted his back " you know I can't hear you when you are mumbling" he took a deep breath and look at me with tears in his eyes " I want to confess to this special girl, but I don't know how to do it, when to do it, and if she feels the same way" he trailed off as I began to giggle a bit " okay first of, who is this special girl?" He looked to each side before speaking " (y/n)" he said in a very low voice, " wow, uhm from what I know, (y/n) likes when guys a straight forward and tells the truth" he looked down and nodded " if I was you then I would knock on her door and say it as it is, if she rejects you then let her do that, it just shows she isn't good for you" his head shot up before yelling a bit " (y/n) is the most perfect girl I have ever met! When I first saw her I kept telling myself there was something about her, and I was right! Her eyes! Her smile! Her humor! Her laugh! Her everything! I love her so god damn much! But she probably doesn't feel the same way!" There it was he confessed but not directly to (y/n)

.:: Jay's P.O.V::.
I walked by my sis room when I heard Cole's voice in there, I cracked the door open a bit so I could see what they were doing, they were talking about Cole's crush on (y/n) I took out my phone and began to record, suddenly Cole began to list everything he loved about her, and basically did a confession, I have to show her! But only if Cole doesn't step up and tell her soon.