a day off

There you were, in your room talking with Zane. " Zane can I get your opinion on something?" He looked at you confused before giving at little caring smile " sure go ahead (y/n)" Zane was beginning to be a really good friend of yours, he helped you a lot already. " So I kinda like this guy....but....I don't-" Zane cutted you off " it's Cole" you looked at him in shook and confusion " what!?" " You like Cole but you don't know how to tell him, right?" You looked away for a few seconds before turning back to him "yeah". Zane chuckled and then stood up with a smile " you just gotta tell him" and with that he walked out.

.:: Kai's P.O.V::.
I was walking down the hall when I saw Zane walking out of (y/n) room ' why is everyone just getting so along with her!?' as soon as we passed each other I walked over to her door and knocked. " Come in" after I heard her voice say come in, I walked in. "  Yo (y/n), you and Zane are really getting along aren't you? Are there something you two are keeping from us? " She looked at me with wide eyes before speaking " what? No no no no Zane is just my friend, I like someone else-" she cut her herself off by clapping her hands in front of her mouth. I looked at her concerned " okaaay? I'll just leave". I walked out before she could say a word.

.:: Your P.O.V ::.
I was standing there blushing like crazy. I just told Kai I liked someone, what if he tells the others and....oh no...what's Cole gonna think? My thought were cut off by your phone… it was Luke.
You: hey Luke
Luke: yo (y/n) how are things?
You: somewhat okay I guess
Luke: oh hmm wanna hang out?
You: I don't really know Luke
Luke: aww come on
You: I really have something to do
Luke: which is?
You:... Okay so I like someone but I don't know how to tell him....
Luke: practice it for me, then I can maybe help
You: okay, I know this comes out of the blue, but I really need to tell you the truth, I really like you, and got a crush on you and I had it from the first time we met. I know you probably don't feel the same way but I just had to tell you that I love you, I seriously love you....

.:: Cole's P.O.V ::.
I walked up to her door, now I'm gonna tell her, I'm gonna tell her everything, I'm probably getting rejected but she needs to know I love her.... I was about to know on her door when I heard her voice, she was talking to someone, what is she saying?- " okay, I know this comes out of the blue, but I really need to tell you the truth, I really like you, and got a crush on you and I had it from the first time we met. I know you probably don't feel the same way but I just had to tell you that I love you, I seriously love you...." Omg she just confessed to someone else... I felt my heart shattering, I backed up with tears in my eyes, and walked quietly to my room. I walked in to my room and look at my reflection in the mirror before bursting out in tears, " come on Cole, man up, this isn't you, come on man, deep breath...okay, this just means she would have rejected you no matter what, just forget her and your crush on her, you can do it" after talking myself I looked at myself again and backed up against the door and slid down so I was sitting on the floor, crying silently and alone.

.:: Lloyd's P.O.V ::.
I was eating some candy as I walked in to the living room " heyo guys" in the living room was Kai playing some video games, Jay cuddling with nya, Zane watching Kai play and (y/n) was talking with nya while she was cuddling with Jay. " Uhm where is Cole? " Zane looked over at me " I haven't seen him in some time" Kai growled at the game because he lost before turning to me " thought you were with him" I shook my head and looked at (y/n) " have you seen him? " She shook her head lightly " no, I wanted to talk to him, but I wanted to wait a bit longer" Jay took a long and deep breath " he is probably in his room" I nooded before turning around " I'm gonna see if he is okay". I walked down the hall to Cole's room and knocked on the door, no reply, " Cole you there?", Still no reply, I used my power to open the door, and there on the bed he was sitting with his head in his hands, was he crying? " Cole?" He looked up a bit before breaking down. " Woah woah woah are you okay!? What happened?" I sat down besides him. After some time he told me everything, who would have thougth she would confess to someone else, damn I can understand why he feels broken. " It's okay man, I'll support you" I have to talk to (y/n).

( Hey please check out my new book, Kevin (Steven universe)  x reader. That's all see ya !! )