Ch. 1

"Ready for your first day kiddo?"

"Yeah I'm all set"

He gave me a fatherly kiss on my head and ushered me out the front door and into my 1969 red and black dodge charger. It was my baby. The very first car my dad and I worked on together and he ended up giving it to me in his will, after saving up money I took it to a paint shop and had it painted red and black.

I was on my way to Hartfeld High. Last stop before college and I couldn't wait.

I just pulled up at the school parking lot and parked near the back where less vehicles were so nobody hit my baby and was already getting stares. I was use to it though. Just walk with your shoulders back and your head high and no one will touch you. I walked through the front gate and heard a wolf whistle from by the corner of the school and looked to find a group of your typical bad boys. There were four of them and were all pretty good looking which I'm sure they knew. I rolled my eyes and continued walking into the school heading for the office.

After getting my schedule for the rest of the year I found my locker and quickly shoved in all the books I wouldn't need according to my classes before lunch and wandered down the hallway, finding my first class of the day.

~End of school day~

Huffing and shutting my locker for the last time today I hung my bag over my shoulder and made my way out of the school. I was walking towards my car when I noticed the "bad boys" gathered around it and this time they had another one with them. He looked to be the leader of the small group and was leaning on my driver door smoking and talking to his friends.

As I neared them they all turned to look at me and I could feel them checking me out.

"Excuse me, what are you doing on my car?"

The one I hadn't seen before, he had brown curly hair and was wearing black raybans and a black beanie so I couldn't really tell what he looked like.

"Hah, honey I know this isn't your car so just run along now."

I pulled out my keys and got right in front of him, my chest touching his and I reached behind him and slipped my key in to unlock the door and swung it open almost knocking him over.

His jaw dropped and they all five just stared at me with their eyes wide and the curled haired one smirked.

"Sorry honey, my car is off limits."

I winked at him and he just continued to smirk at me as I backed out and pulled away, glad to be on my way home.

HARRY'S POV

"Who was that?"

They shrugged

"Heard her name was Rylan. She just moved her and is finishing her senior year here."

I continued smirking at her leaving the school grounds as a thought came to my mind.

"She's going to be my new expedition."

Louis sighed.

"What?" I snapped at him

"Nothing Haz, when are you going to grow up? Girls aren't objects that you can expedite. Just because you're fucked up in the head doesn't mean these girls deserve what you put them through."

I knew he was right but hell I'm only 21. And no I'm not in high school anymore, I dropped out at 13 to become the leader of my gang. Death Wish is what we were called because anybody who fucked with us had a death wish. And I know what you're thinking, gang leader at 13? Bullshit. But it's true. My uncle was the leader until he was shot and killed and made me next in line. It's been 8 years and no one in my gang has died since then.

Louis, Zayn, and Liam have all been in the gang for 3 years and are my closest friends. Niall is the newest member and he's only been there a year and we have yet to break him.

Louis is the softie out of our group, he has a fiancee named Eleanor. She knows about the gang and she said she's okay with it unless he gets hurt then he has to leave us. Which he would do for her in a heartbeat. We all love her like family so everyone in the gang agreed that we would have different terms if we ever had to part with the group.

"Well boys let's go. We got shit to do."

They all nodded and we piled into my car.