Ch. 3

El came to my house after we got done at the mall and it literally took a few hours for us both to finish getting ready. We were fashionably late to the party.

"Hey do you want to take my car or yours?"

"Neither! We are gonna get a cab so we can get shit faced together!!"

"El I've never even had a sip of alcohol."

"Which means I will stick with you all night and take care of you!"

"Maybe"

"I'll take that!"

We finally pulled up to a big ass house. It had an enclosed gate that you had to put your invitation into then it would open letting us in.

"Whoa. Who lives here?"

"Harry. He's Louis' best friend. They are literally inseparable."

After we got inside and made ourselves a couples drinks, she begged me to take a shot so I took one and immediately regretted it. That shit burned the whole way down and I got a weird shiver from it while El laughed at me.

I looked across the room sipping my drink and saw none other than the bad boy with curly hair. I had yet to learn his name so Curly is what I shall call him.

He was scanning the room when he locked eyes with me. He smirked then looked me up and down and I watched his jaw drop. Cha-ching.

This time it was my turn to smirk then I turned around and looked at El who was gaping at me.

"He was totally checking you out just now!!"

I giggled and nodded

"And he still is. And he's walking this way!"

My eyes got wide and I tried to act like she didn't just say that when he put an arm around my waist and kissed El on the cheek.

"Hey El, who's your lovely friend?"

Lovely?

"Oh! Harry this is Rylan, Rylan this is Louis' best friend Harry!"

I put my hand out to shake his and he kissed the top of it and winked at me. Damn this boy was gorgeous. Stupid raging hormones.

"I think I like Curly better."

"This is the Curly guy you were talking about earlier?!"

I nodded

"Ooo Harry. You're in for a treat buddy."

She winked at him and patted his shoulder.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Girls, wanna take a shot?"

I cringed and opened my mouth to say no then El screamed yes and I ended up taking two more shots of that horrible tasting burning liquid.

I had to admit I was drunk. At least I believe I am. I've never been drunk before but it's fun.

"El! Lets go dance!"

She giggled and I dragged her to the dance floor. I can tell she was on the level I am.

She was grinding against me then we switched and I was grinding against her and I looked up to find Curly staring at me with the darkest shade of green eyes that's possible. I bit my bottom lip teasing him and bent down to the floor and flipped my hair down then back up and ran my hands up my body until I got to my hair and I wrapped my arms in it closing my eyes. When I opened them he was gone.

I continued dancing with El for like 3 more minutes before Curly and Louis showed up and Louis started dancing with El and Harry grabbed my arm and spun me into him which in my tipsy state made me lose my balance and he grabbed my waist before I fell. I felt sparks where his fingers touched. Then he leaned in and whispered right in my ear and his hot breath gave me shivers down my body.

"Come with me"

I bit my lip and followed him as he guided me up the stairs and into a dark room. As soon as I stepped inside after him he closed the door and slammed me up against it, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist all while passionately kissing me.

His tongue asked for entrance and I denied to play with him and he growled and squeezed my ass which I gasped to and his tongue found it's way into my mouth. I could feel in between my legs getting wet and I tried to squeeze them together which made my ass rub on his member and he growled again. He turned around and placed me on the bed and quickly stripped off all of his clothes. His member was huge. And very hard.

I reached my hand out and stroked it before leaning my head down and licking the tip to which he groaned. I sucked down his shaft and licked a stripe up the bottom of it and started sucking on his head while stroking the bottom part. I was making my way down taking him all in my mouth when I finally got it all the way in he grabbed my hair and started face fucking me hard and fast. Then he would go slow and watch his dick slide down my throat. Soon he was done and quickly ripped my clothes off of my body and I was laying there in all my glory.

He laid me on my back and kissed his way down my body then slowly started licking and sucking on my clit. When he put a finger inside me my breathing got heavier he touched every spot inside of me and it felt amazing. When he was done he crawled back up me and positioned himself at my entrance.

He slammed into me, not giving me time to adjust and went hard. I cried out in pain and it didn't feel good at all. He flipped me over after a minute and pulled my hair back and slapped my ass and went deep and that's when I moaned loudly. He kept hitting that same spot and I moaned louder each time.

"Fuck Harry I'm gonna cum. Don't stop. Don't stop."

I came screaming his name right after I was done I felt him empty himself into me moaning my name.

"Fuck I've never had a girl squirt on me before. That was so fucking hot I couldn't hold it back."

He rolled over onto his back and laid down for a second while we both caught our breath. We eventually got up, got dressed and joined the party downstairs again. El ended up staying the night with Louis at Harry's place and Harry asked me if I wanted to stay over so I agreed and we ended up fucking until 6am.