Surprise Visitors....Yay.....I Think.

Authors Note:  I know the last chapter was short.  I have to admit I hated a one page chapter...but I had to have one more chapter before I wrote this one.  I think you can guess from the title what this chapter is going to be about.  If you don't have a guess well then maybe you should just read this chapter.  That would be smart.  So here goes nothing. 

It had been four days since I had last talked to the boys or even texted any of them.  They would have already done their concert in London and be heading somewhere else to make fan girls melt.  The truth was I knew they were never going to think about me again or even care about me.  I should of known meeting Niall Horan and falling head over heels for him was a bad idea.

Since the incident at the airport my mom has not talked to me and the only person I ever see is Marla.  I have spent the last four days in my room.  The only time I ever leave is to go to the bathroom or take a shower.  Marla brings me all my food.  I have been extremely depressed and only eat ramen nodles or chocolate.  Serves me right.  Thankfully I have my i-phone - which i feel guilty about since Niall bought it for me - and my laptop.  Although I must say I have been the most bored teenager in the entire world the last four days.

My phone was sitting on my nightstand and I was watching the movie Sixteen Candles on my laptop.  Thankfully some people get happy endings.  Why could I not be Molly Ringwald and just get the guy.  My life I suppose was now going to be filled with 80's films and lots of tissues.  Most 80's films end with the girls watching crying because its just so happy.

My phone gave a small buzz signalling to me that I had gotten a text.  From who I wonder.  I pulled my phone close to me and stopped my movie.  It was from Liam, again not knowing how I got his number.  Niall had to of added it.

From: Liam Payne

Hey whats your address?

What in the world?  Why did Liam want to know my address?  Then again why did I lie to Niall?  Oh yeah because I wanted to go to Europe with only the best guy in the entire world!

From: Liam Payne

Never mind Niall knows where u live.

To: Liam Payne

Why do you even need to know you r in Europe.

From: Liam Payne

Since when?  Last I checked we were in a car.

These boys have to stop pretending to be funny. They are much better with humor when they don't try to be funny.  Louis however can't try not to be funny he just alwasy is.

To: Liam Payne

Yeah in a car in Europe.

From:  Liam Payne

Really???  Europe???

Thats it.  I turned my phone off.  I was not going to let them mess with me.  I unpaused my movie and just kept watching.  Those boys could send me a million texts I would not send them any back.  I guess I was now turning into just this mean horrible person.  They were not at fault at all.  Why was I so mad at them?

I got in maybe 15 more minutes of my movie before it was interupted by a loud banging on my window.  I screamed and turned to my window to see Zayn hanging on for dear life to the outside window sil.  I screamed again but not out of fear out of insane fan girl and relief.

Zayn face was turning red and he was struggling to hang on to such a small sil.

"Hang on Zayn!"  I yelled and went to open the window.  When I got it open I helped Zayn get into my room and gave him a huge hug.