Chapter 2

("Well Dipper come down stairs to eat" I told her that I'm going. Then......)

(Dipper's POV)

Then I bumped into a boy. He had yellow hair,two whiskers on each cheek like himawari,blue eyes and a headband with a mark of a leaf. Fuck I think that this boy is himawari 's big brother.

(Boruto's POV)

I heard noises next to my room so I went to see who it was until I bumped into the kid I found on the street. I  introduce myself to him and he says;"nice to meet you boruto,my name is dipper greeful". It was a weird name but I smiled at him and told him that lets eat then go to my dad because he wants to ask you questions.He says yes so we go down stairs and eat. When we were done I went to my dad with dipper.

(Naruto's POV)

I was doing some paper work until boruto came inside with a boy he found on The street. The weird part is he doesn't have any chakra in his body maybe I can put him into training with lee. I say;hey so your the boy whats your name?. He tells me his name is dipper greeful what an odd name but whatever. I see his trying get my name so I tell him to just call me lord hokage. He looks at with a 'what the fuck does hokage mean?´I was surprised that he didn't know but he must be playing around. Everybody knows hokages are the most powerful people in the world.

(Dipper's POV)

What the fuck means hokage but I'll ask boruto later. So called lord hokage began to ask me questions like

What village am I from?

Why am I in odd clothes?

Are you a ninja?

I told him that my name is dipper greeful,I'm from a country not a village,whats odd about my clothes and I'm not a ninja. He looked at as if I was telling a lie.

(Naruto's POV)

Is he telling me the truth but I will find out if he's rough nin but for now let me just put him the same class room as boruto. I think its good for dipper to make new friends and become a ninja. I tell him that he will stay for two days in my house until I can find an apartment for him. I asked if he met my kids and he said;yes I did meet boruto and himawari but may I ask where is himawari. I tell him that shes on the back yard and with that he left, damn kids these days.

(Dipper's POV)

I went to the back yard and to find hamawari planting flowers in her garden. I said hi to her then she blushed,she looks cute. What the fuck am I saying I just met her,then I left. I need to see if I still have wills power.

  (Himawari's POV)
(Surprise mother fucker😝)

I saw dipper in my garden and say hello,then he left. I blushed at that, I think bipper is cute but I can't think about that I'm only 11. When I was done gardening I went inside until I saw.........

(Annnnnnd cut I think i did great. If you have questions about the story or plot then leave it in the comments section.)

By:author-chan

575 words