chapter 6

(Naruto's PoV)

I can't believe that my daughter is dating a boy she just met! How could this happen! My little girl is to young to de dating boys!|^| Did hinata know about this or not? I don't know anymore. Their is so much work I have of being hokage and I got shikamaru on my ass because of yesterdayГ_Г. I need to know who is this boy that is dating MY daughter but who can I trust with this mission?hmmm how about I send konahamru's team.......yea I can do that and I know that boruto will flip a table about this.(author-chan:look who's talking! Sorry I had to do it¤¬¤) who ever that boy is proper yourself!(don't take this to far naruto-kun this is not war!!!!!)

(Konahamaru's PoV's)

What a tired day it is to train my team today. I was going to send all my students home until one of lord sevenths eagle sent a message to me and my team it said;

"Dear  konahamaru

I want you and your team to come to my office to speak about a *special* mission I got for your team

From:lord seventh"

Boruto:So old man wants us to do a special mission?that's weird.....

Sarada:Shut up boruto it means that lord seventh thinks were strong for this mission!!!cha!!!

Mitsuki:Well should we take the mission konahamaru-sensei?

Well what do you say boruto,sarada,mitsuki?

Boruto:yea,yea fine

Sarada:Hell yea lets do this cha!!!

Mitsuki:Then its fine by me *smiles*

Well then lets go!

Boruto,Sarada,Mitsuki:Hai sensei!

(Third person)

Konahamaru and his team went to the kokages office to have more information about this "special" mission. Konahamaru and his team were now infront of the lord sevenths door. Konahamaru knock on the door for permission to enter.

(Naruto's PoV)

I hear a knock on the door and I knew who it was.....it was konahamaru so I gave them permission to enter.

Konahamaru:Did you call for us lor hokage?

Yes I did, I need you and your team to spy on himawari the whole week.(in the story is sunday if your confused)

Boruto:Dad why do you want us to spy on my little sister?!did something happen to her without me knowing?!

No,it's that your sister had a date yesterday with a boy! And I want you to find out who is this boy.

Team 7:WHAT?!

*sweatdrop* μ_μ

Sarada:Ok lord seventh,we will take this mission.

Boruto:I'm in!!!who dares to date my LITTLE SISTER!

Mitsuki:lets do it. I got nothing to do.

Konahamaru:lord hokage we will take this mission.

Ok then, I give you one week to complete this mission do you understand?

Team 7: Hai lord seventh!

OK then, dismissed and with that they left. Now I have to do paper work god why ;-;. Ohh I forgot to call dipper about who's  gonna be his guardian and I know the perfect person for the job.

(A/N:the persons name starts with ka and ends in shi and his lazy but still love him like that lazy ass shikamaru.)

(Dippers PoV)

I was at the garden with himawari about talking what means to be a hokage,anbu,joinn(I think its spelled like that sorry with my english!!;^;)
and genin and how can you level up from ranks. Himawari explained me the old hokages and the wars that included the leaf and what amazed  me was that the 4th ninja war himawari's dad  and with people named sasuke, sakura and kakashi saved the world from destruction! She was going to tell me about her  grand father and grand mother  until an anbu was infront of us with a cat mask. Who are you?

Anbu:Im cat one of lord seventh anbu's. Lord seventh wishes to speak to you.

Ok then lead the way, Bye himawari I will come back later.then cat teleported us  infront of the hokage.

Cat: mission complete lord hokage.

Hokage:thank you cat you may leave.

And with that cat left leaving me with the hokage. So hokage why did  you call me?

The Hokage:I called you because the person that enters will be your guardian.

Ok,so who is this person?

The hokage:you will see in 3.....2.......1.

After that the door started opening and a man entered the room. He looks in his 40s I think and has gravity hair.

The guy:Hey naruto you called for me?

The hokage:Yea sensei I did,I just wanted to ask you to be dippers guardian until he is old enough to take care of himself.

The guy:Sure I can, at least the house wont be so  lonely.

The hokage:ok then,dipper this man is kakashi hatake my old sensei. From t

Kakashi:Hey Im not that old!!

The hokage:As I was saying....from today he will be your dad. You will have his last name and you will live with him.

Ok lord hokage.

The hokage:Dont call me that call me uncle naruto because kakashi-sensei is family to me and now your part of it ok?

Ok u-uncle naruto

Uncle naruto:kakashi-sensei I need you to fill out these paper to make this official.

Dad: ok then

They went to a desk with papers for the adoption official. When they were finish,uncle naruto that I'm now a katake. It was getting late so me and dad went to uncle Naruto's house to get my stuff. When I was done I said my good bye to aunt hinata,boruto and a goodbye kiss to himawari then left with dad. I got to tell dad about will and about my magic and believe me I feel like I should trust but I will give it a try. When we got home dad said that tomorrow I have to go to the ninja academy and make friends....well fuck why school;_; but maybe I will be in the same classroom with hima.

(And cut this toke me a week!!like three days to plan this then two days to write this!!!!!did you like the what I did with kakashi.....no......then suck it up boiii!!!! Naruto doesn't know that dipper is dating his little girl. Well gata run the police is looking for me!!!FUCK THE POLICE COMING STRAT FROM THE UNDERGROUND!!!!! 

Police:YOUR UNDER ARREST FOR WATCHING YURI ON ICE!!

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!😈😈😈

Dipper: author-chan does not own the characters only the plot.

Dipper run for your life the police is after us!!

Dipper:Shit!!!*runs*

Kakashi:DIPPER YOUR GROUNDED  WHEN YOU GET OUT OF JAIL!!

By:author-chan
1105 words)