Chapter Four

Snow 's P.O.V.

I woke up that morning with strong arm's wrapped around my waist. I wiggle around to get free because I have to pee. I freeze when I heard a low growl and Jake mumble

"if you don't stop moving I won't be able to control my wolf from taking you right here right now"

I blush a deep red that comes to my face as my wolf started putting dirty images in my head. As I was about to say something his lips were against mine roughly as he lays on his arms to make sure I'm not crushed and his body in between my legs. He starts rubbing his big friend into my core. I gasp in surprise and he slips his tongue in my mouth.

"J-Jake c-can we umm ... S-stop. I'm not ready ..." I stuttered out.

He nods his head softly and pulls me up off the bed and starts walking to the bathroom. He stops suddenly and turns to me

"You coming princess?" He ask

"Uhh ... What?" I ask shocked

"You know shower? I won't try anything ... We can save water" he mumbles blushing

"... Okay ..." I blush harder.

We walk into the bathroom and he starts the shower and starts taking his pants off. I can see his back muscles flex and soon I'm staring at him with my mouth slightly open.

"Close your mouth princess. Don't wanna catch flies" he winks.

I blush and close my mouth. I slowly take my bra off and let it drop to the floor and slip out of my underwear. I step into the shower and see Jake with his eyes getting darker but soon takes his boxers off and my eyes get bigger as I look at his big friend. I mean it's huge. I didn't notice he was in front of me with his eyes still flashing back to green to black showing that his wolf wants to take over.

"Don't look at me like that princess." He growls out.

I bit my lip softly and blush and look down. My chin is soon pulled up as I see his hand slide down to my breast, my breath getting caught in my throat as he grabs my breast and plays with my bub softly. After a while his hand travels down my stomach and he feels around my belly button piercing. Before anything else could happen he stops and mumbles he's sorry.

We take a shower and get out and I put on my black lace underwear and a red bra and put on my blue and white dress. It's tight around the chest area and then flows out. I put on a small black belt and my white heels. I curl my hair in soft curls and do my normal make up. And see Jack in jeans and a white tee and white vans.

He smiles at me before he takes my hand and takes me down stairs and we walk to his car. Today I'm meeting the pack as their Luna. I'm really nervous. But he kept telling me that they will love me.