Chapter Twelve

Snow's P.O.V.

Waking up the next morning, I heard birds chirping outside my window and deer running around outside. I smiled and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and made my way down stairs and started the coffee machine. While that was going I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I washed my face and went back to the kitchen and made me a put of coffee. While I was drinking it I was sitting on my new couch and was watching the news. Once I was finished with my coffee I put it in the sink and washed it and the put it back in the cabinet. I then went up to my room and got dressed in a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a white tank top and white sandals. I put on my new gold watch, a gold necklace and did my makeup. I was standing infront of my full length mirror staring at my self. I looked completely different then before I got into a wreck. My hair was white with red, black and blue high lights in it. My body was more defined and thicker around my hips and thighs. I had tattoos of vampires, wolves, demons all up and down my arms. My eyes were purple and huge. I was tan and I seemed to have gotten smaller in height. I was now 5'4. I sighed at myself and walked to the front door to see I have a package.

I grabbed the package and took it to my kitchen table and opened it up to see a note inside the box. Picking it up as I read :
Snow, it is my pleasure to give you your first task today. With the war starting soon the supernatural beings are getting anxious about it. I need you to find a vampire named 'Alexander The Third'. He is the Vampire Prince. He will give you more information. He is looking forward to meeting you.
                                             Moon goddess

Sighing, I put the note next to the box and look at what's inside. I gasped in shock. 'She wants me to wear this?!' I thought to myself. As I pull out a pair of thigh high boots that go up to the middle of my thighs, a pair of black underwear bottoms, a black skin tight bra with straps that wrap around my stomach, a bow and arrow that goes on my back, a gun that goes in my boot, a knife that hooks to my underwear.

I grab the outfit and go up to my room and change into the outfit. Struggling because the outfit is skin tight. As I put on all of my weapons. I saw another outfit in the box. This one hand skin tight black leggings, a skin tight tank top, a black cape and the same kind of boots with the same weapons. This must be for the winter time.

I walked out my front door and locked my house up. I walked deeper into the woods and started climbing the trees. I was walking on the branches from tree to tree. Jumping from tree to tree. My boots hitting the branches as I land. I was jumping from tree to tree until I landed in the vampire territory. I jumped down from the tree landing on my feet with my knees bent and my hands on the ground. The vampires snapped their heads in my direction and hissed at me. I hissed back and let my eyes turn red along with my long hair. I let power radiate off of me.

I was more powerful than these vampires. To be honest with you, I'm more powerful than the vampire king himself. The vampires and other supernatural creatures all have to listen to me.