Chapter 4: Marcus' House

Y/N's POV

"Brenda look out!" Thomas yelled, the crank was coming to attack her again.

I slid down the building to help Brenda. Thomas did the same but went slower to avoid breaking the glass.

I got up to my feet off of the glass, still trying to help Brenda. Thomas and I grabbed her arm and broke the glass to send the crank falling. It grabbed onto Brenda's leg biting her, but let go of her falling to it's death.

*after getting out of the building and walking around the town*

Brenda told us that Jorge knew a guy who knew where the right arm was. His name was Marcus and we had to find his mansion.

We were almost there when Brenda suddenly collapsed to the floor.

"Brenda! We got to find the house fast, maybe Jorge and the others will be there." Thomas said, trying to help Brenda to her feet.

"I-I'm fine, I can walk. Just don't tell Jorge about this. I-I don't want him worrying about me more than he already is."

*finally reaching Marcus's house*

A man came out of the house.

"Excuse us, we're looking for Marcus, are you him?" I asked

"Maybe, maybe not. You guys wanna get in?" he responded.

The three of us nodded our heads yes.

"Ok, then you have to drink this." he said while he pulled out a container with a green liquid in it out of his coat. He handed it to Thomas, who was looking unsure if he should drink it. He kept looking at it so I took it from him and drank it quickly.

The guy chuckled," Now it's your turn." He said looking at Brenda and Thomas. Brenda grabbed it and drank some. Thomas did the same.

"Enjoy the party."

"Let's split up, we'll have a better chance of finding them," Thomas instructed.

I went into the crowd of people who were dancing. I began to get dizzy and to fit in, I danced along with the music. A tall man came up to me asking me to dance. I didn't know what to do so I danced with him.

We danced for about twenty minutes until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the crowd. He was hurting me and I begged him to let me go. He brought me outside as he proceeded to take me into an alley.

"Please let me go, I want nothing to do with you."

"Now little lady, you don't want me to hurt that pretty face of yours," he laughed.

I was still trying to get away from him for what seemed like forever until he got punched by someone.

"Y/N, are you ok?" I heard a British accent saying. I looked him in the eyes. It was Newt. I hugged him until everything went black.

Newt's POV

"Y/N? Y/N! C'mon lets get you to the others," I said even though she couldn't hear me. I picked her up and took her to where the everyone else was.

I stayed by her side, hoping she would wake up soon. Minho came up to me asking," Dude, what happened?"

"A man was trying to kidnap her, but I helped her. Then she fainted." I replied.

I was looking at her, she looked beautiful. Then, she got up and hit my head.

"Ow, oops sorry Newt - Newt?" she said I surprise.

"Hello love." I responded, smiling at her.

She scanned the room and saw Jorge beating up Marcus," What's happening?"

"Jorge is trying to get Marcus into telling us where the Right Arm is"

"Wait, that's Marcus?!"

I nodded my head yes.

She looked angry at him, like she was imagining him exploding.

"You guys won't be able to make it to the Right Arm on foot," Marcus snickered.

Jorge grinned," Maybe not on foot, but with Bertha we can"

Marcus gulped," Not Bertha, please"