Sixteen

The days drags on, my heart aches, and I have a horrible headache that seems to get worst over days.

4 days ago I had the fight with both my mom and Luke. Multiple times Luke or Ashton tried a conversation with me at school or just seeing me in public. I would always put my hand up and walk away.

Finally Luke comes up to me. "Shay, I'm tired of you not talking to me" As always, I put my hand up to stop him "No, I'm not going to not talk to you" Luke grabs my waist turning me to him, I struggle to get away from his grip but he holds me in place.

"Luke let go, I'll talk okay?" He let's me go and I sigh but turn to talk. "What do you want to know?" I ask with attitude and he rolls his eyes.

"Why are you not wanting to talk?" He leads me to the cafeteria, not caring that we are going to be late for Math.

"I'm pissed at you? You make a bet about who will get in my pants first. Luke, that's bullshit" I raise my voice and shove him a little.

"Shay, I told you I'm sorry. It became more to me. Not the bet but you. I started to fall for you" She began to say something but I cut her off. "I thought about you, a lot. You became my everything and you shut me out, it sucked Shay. And you didn't realize that" He rolls his shoulder and takes a breath, I can tell he is trying to contain his anger.

"I-I didn't know. Sorry?" I whisper, I try to look at him but it's hard because he won't look at me. "Luke, look at me" I tilt his chin so he is looking at me.

"Shay please stop shutting me out. I-I kinda got you something" I raise my eyebrows at him and give him a warm smile.

"What is it?" He digs through his wallet until he pulls out two rectangle papers.

"No, Luke Hemmings" I screech when he hands me a ticket that says One Direction; Where We Are Tour 2014. "Luke oh my gawd thank you!!!" I scream and hug him tight. I look for the seats to see its Section 111 Row 2 Seats 5 and 6. $110 each! "Luke I will pay you back, I-"

"Shay, this was a gift from me. I actully won these from a radio station so there were free. I'll come with you, unless you want to bring someone else?" He smirks and gives me a 'I-want-to-come-with-you-badly' look.

"You can come. But I will have to finally talk to me mom. Were not really talking at the moment" I say embarrassed. Luke pulls me into a hug just as the speaker above us announces our names and we have to report to the principals office. We throw our heads back in laughter as we enter Ms. Leroy's office.

**Authors Note: Ew ok so this is really short, because I'm so tired and recently when I write it erases the next day so I have to publish it tonight. And it's like 2 am and I'm pooped. So... I'll make sure the next one is ok. I won't update again until 100 reads an 30 votes and maybe 5 comments. So please, VOMMENT LIKE CRAZY ILY