Twenty-One

*The next chapter will be the last chapter of this book! The Sequel will be published once this gets 1K views and 70 votes? Help me out and VOTE and COMMENT even if you don't like the book, oh well still vote because it will mean a lot to me.*

*Luke's POV*

I pull up into my driveway and I notice someone sitting on my front porch. Since it's so dark outside it kind of creeps me out. Once the figure stands I realize it's Ashton just by his form.

"Is she okay?" He asks me "I need to know Luke" I shove him and climb my steps to the front door.

"I'm not telling you a thing. You ruined everything asshole" I shout and close the front door.

My mother is sitting on the couch with a worried look. "Where have you been Luke!"

"Shay got into a car crash and is in a coma" I harshly say and walk upstairs to my room.

*Shay's POV*

Someone runs into the room and grabs my hands. They look at me and are saying something but I'm not sure what. I'm not really listening to them.

"Shay, stop fighting back" Someone says.

"Who's Shay!" I yell and people let me go once I calm down. The woman that tried to grab my hand sat on the bed and I scooted away. She started to cry again. "Please tell me what is happening?"

"Your name is Shay, you got into an accident and lost your memory. This woman is your mother and I am a doctor" The guy in a blue uniform says.

"Okay" I simply say.

--4 Weeks Later--

*Shay's POV*

My first step out of the hospital was big for me. I learned that my name is Shay Reynolds and I use to have a sister but she died. My dad left when I was little and my mom is the only person I have left.

The car ride home was very fun. I looked at all the trees and houses that went by and I felt like I was 5 again. Oh I'm also 17 years old.

Every Time we past a house that was big I would ask "Is this is?" And my mom would reply "No honey".

Turning down a block I saw 2 guys on boards with wheels on it going past the car. The one with a piercing looked at me and covered his mouth. He started crying, I'm not sure why.

He stopped his other friend with curly hair and they both looked at me and were crying.

"Mom why are they crying?" I ask.

"Those are our neighbors Shay"

We get to the house and they are running down the block after me. "Shay!" The tall one yells.

How does he know my name?

*A.N.: Alrighty next chapter is the last chapter of this book! I had so so so much fun writing this book. Hopefully it'll get popular? I'll write the sequel once this book gets 1K reads and 70Votes. Please vote and comment!*