Fairy Tail assisted Elfman to the infirmary after his astounding victory over Bacchus. It's true that the Quatro Cerberus S-class mage was strong, but that only made the victory more satisfying. Rin shot an approving smile down at Elfman and yelled, "you've become an incredible man!" He gave her a grin and allowed himself to be helped away into the arena.

"It's the third match of the second day of the Grand Magic Games! Mirajane Strauss of Fairy Tail B, versus, Blue Pegasus reserve member Jenny Rearlight!" Rin slumped in her seat.

    "This is not gonna be good..."

    "Why do you say that?" Romeo asked. She glanced up at the boy but turned her attention back to the arena. She pulled him in close and rubbed his head furiously as a blush attacked her face.

    "I would say that you're too young for these kinds of things, but you're in Fairy Tail. Better get used to it now!" The young boy shifted his eyes to the arena and found Mira and Jenny both in sexual poses wearing highly revealing bikinis.

    "T-T-That's... Um..."

    "I was hoping we could avoid this type of thing this week but here we are!" Rin shut her eyes as the two made sickly sweet comments to each other.

    "Two former pinup models! And both of them using Transformation Magic, making this dream battle come true!" The blush on Rin's cheeks began to spread as different guilds began joining the battle.

    Mermaid Heel

    Lamia Scale

    Even Fairy Tail!

She averted her eyes as her own comrades flaunted themselves in categories that included thigh high socks, glasses, and cat ears. Rin felt a piercing gaze on the side of her head and turned to see Sting smirking at her with a raised eyebrow. Whatever embarrassment she had disappeared. It was immediately replaced with irritation. Rin's locked eyes with his sapphire ones.

    "What an embarrassment." Rin stood from her seat and began to exit the balcony and into the arena hallways.

    "Rin?" she heard Romeo question. She ignored it and pushed forward to where her team watched. People like Laxus and Jellal wouldn't be impressed with this kind of thing, so it would be a good place to watch from.

    "You're not joining?" Laxus asked without looking at the female.

    "Me indecently showing myself off to perverted men? Definitely fucking not," she spat at him.

    "Thought you'd want to show off in front of Sabertooth," he added smugly. Rin glared at him.

    "Again: Definitely fucking not. I don't want anything to do with them." Laxus hummed in response. The theme changed to bondage which made her want to throw up on cue. They watched as Ever challenged Erza in a tight, red suit, but the scarlet warrior put her to shame in an extremely revealing, black lingerie set. Rin grimaced at her revealed skin. "Isn't this supposed to be kid-friendly?"

    "Not anymore, since Fairy Tail is back in the Games," Jellal informed. Rin growled.

    "The next theme is 'Wedding Dress'! Prepare a partner, then get into bridal gear!" The women all threw on elegant, white dresses and awaited a man to join them. Most of the Fairy Tail men jumped into the arena, including Gajeel, however, Jellal, Laxus, and Rin stayed put.

    "Shouldn't you go grab your boyfriend and get out there?" Laxus teased. The brunette smirked and squinted her violet eyes at him.

    "Isn't the wrong Dreyar out there with Mirajane?" Laxus flushed and scowled, roughly grabbing her in a chokehold and rubbing at her head furiously.