Chapter 1

Niall Horan is apart of the world famous boy band,One Direction. Life for him is amazing, that is until he is taken hostage. He is ripped from his 4 best friends and family and thrown into an unfamiliar world.He also meet Faith Evans,a girl who was also taken from her life 4 years ago. Will they escape? Will they ever get their lives back? What happens when Niall starts to feel different around Faith? Can he keep his promise and save her?

I hope you like this story. The first chapter is a kinda random one. The song is dog days are over by Florence and the machine since it is stuck in my head.

Oh I own all rights to this story so you can't copy it! Ever.

:)

Ok well my name is Storm but I usually use my middle name Rose because it is more normal.

-Storm

"I'm hungry." I moaned as I fell onto the sofa. Liam stopped whatever he was doing on his phone,probably tweeting about the concert that was to start soon and looked up at me.

"Well we are starting in 15 minutes.So hurry up." He said to me and looked at his phone again.

I was really hungry and the concert was like two hours long so if I didn't get food now I might faint on stage.That would be embarrassing. Sighing I stood up and walked over to the mini fridge in our dressing room.

Ok what to eat? That sandwich looks tasty! I grabbed it and sat on the sofa eating loudly.

"NO FEAR! LOUIS AND HARRY ARE HERE!" Louis said loudly while walking in the door with Harry. Liam looked up again from his phone.

"Where were you? We are on in 15 minutes!" Liam said giving Louis and Harry the 'this better be a good excuse' look.

Louis and Harry looked at the ground nervously trying to avoid Liam's gaze. Oh god whatever they did it was not good.

"We...em...er...were looking for the....unicorns?" Louis said nervously. Harry and I both laughed at what Louis had just said but Harry stopped when he saw Liam looking at him.

Louis stood on Harry's foot making him jump."Oh ye...The unicorns..." Harry said unsure.

"Ye Harry lost his my little pony unicorn and we were trying to find it." Louis said smiling obviously satisfied with his answer. By now I was rolling on the ground laughing at Harry and Louis's failed attempt of covering up whatever they were hiding. Liam looked at the two of them suspiciously.

"Do you really think I would believe that?" Liam says shaking his head then he looks at them again. "Now what are you two hiding that is so bad." 

Louis and Harry looked at each other with worried expressions,then Louis cracked.

"Were so so so sorry Liam it was an accident we didn't mean to do it! Honest!" Louis said pleading with Liam who now had his arms crossed and was staring at them. Harry slapped the back of Louis's head.

"Louis!" Harry moaned."Guys what did you do?" Liam said and looked at them with his arms crossed. He really did look like a Dad giving out to two naughty kids.

Harry and Louis looked down at the ground and Harry mumbled something."What?" Liam asked.

"I said we might have accidentally dropped your phone down the toilet accidentally when we were playing temple run on it." Harry said again a bit louder. He looked up at Liam with a frightened expression only to be met with Liam's confused one.

"What? But my phone is right here." Liam said showing Harry and Louis his phone that was still in his hand. Harry and Louis looked at each other.

"Then who's phone did we drop in the toilet?" Louis said. I looked over at Zayn who was asleep on the other sofa,his phone on the coffee table. Liam,Louis and Harry looked at me. I gulped and checked my pockets. No phone.

"Were's my phone?" I asked knowing what the answer was.

"Um Lou I think I know who's phone we dropped." Harry said to Louis. I turned to look at both of them..

"How did you even get my phone and why were you using it in the bathroom!" I shouted at them. Louis open his mouth about to say something when the door opened and a guy with a clip bored and a headset came in.

"5 Minutes guys you better get going so you don't miss your cue to go on." The guy said and walked out. I looked over at Louis and Harry who looked relived.

"You two are buying me a new phone." I said and they nodded knowing I would make them do it anyway if they said no.

"Ok let's go.Someone wake Zayn up." Liam said and Harry went over to Zayn while the rest of us walked out to the side of the stage were the audience couldn't see us. A minute later Harry came with a sleepy looking Zayn.

The stage crew went around quickly fixing our hair and giving us little earpieces to wear so we could hear the song over the loud cheers.

We were all handed microphones and some guy started to count down from ten. I started to get that nervous feeling in my tummy. Not because of the sandwich. I felt this way every time before a concert and a million thoughts of what could go wrong went through my head.

" 2,1 Ok go on now guys!" The guy counting down said. I took a deep breath and followed the boys onto the stage. A huge cheer from the crowed came when they saw us and all my worried thoughts vanished.I looked at the sea of heads and smiled.

The music for what makes you beautiful started and we all sang.

___________________________________________

 Well that was the first chapter and it was short sorry! But in a few chapters is when the story really begins.

:)

This is dedicated to indigold for being a good help.

-Storm