SYNOPSIS

Eriyah Louisse Vasquez has never felt the feeling of being truly in-love. Pero para sa kanya, ang pag-ibig ay isang bagay na tunay na makapagpapasaya sa isang tao. But she never felt it for anyone until Justin Blake Dela Vega, a sweet, funny, and kind-hearted guy came into her life. He was her first love. He's the person she loves more than anything. They even had a perfect relationship.

Until one day, she found out that Justin is in-love and in a relationship with her bestfriend, Ally. Hindi niya kailanman mapapatawad ang dalawang taong sumira ng tiwala at pagmamahal niya.

She was in deep heartbreak and devastation that time. But Eriyah is Eriyah, siya ang tipo na hindi basta-basta susuko at magpapatalo sa mga problema at pagsubok na maaari pa niyang kaharapin. She is a brave and smart woman. Because of that pain, she changed for the better.

She promised herself that she'll never let herself fall in love again. That she'll move on from the past so she did.

She started to live a new life. New school. New environment. New friends. Maayos ang naging araw-araw na buhay niya sa ESU dahil mababait at approachable naman ang mga tao roon.

Pharaoh Vinn Samaniego. A well-known handsome, notorious playboy in Eastwood State University and the future heir of Samaniego Group of Companies. Kilala ito sa buong unibersidad hindi lang dahil sa gwapo ito, kundi dahil na rin sa matalino ito. What Pharaoh wants, Pharaoh gets. Lahat ng bagay na gustuhin niya ay nakukuha niya.

Only to find out that the playboy is falling for her and so she is.

Everything is fine between the two of them, until someone came unexpectedly.

Magagawa ba niyang piliin ang taong tunay na nagmamahal sa kanya at mahal din niya? O ang taong minahal niya noon pero sinaktan siya ng sobra?

Paano kung maling akala lang pala ang lahat?

Will she be able to give herself another chance to love again? Will she be able to endure another pain? Or she'll just let them both go and stick with her what if's and why can't it be's because of the past? Just because she believes that they're undestined.